What game did you last play?!?!?!?

i can't even comprehend why you guys would prefer nowi to tiki who is better in literally every way possible

aaagh

Serra said:
don't use nowi

you get another manakete later who is way better
Yes I've played and beaten the game before.

I'm probably still going to use Nowi since Tiki's still a while away and I want to try using characters that I didn't often use last time around.

The outfit only bothers me if I let it, it's not like what this fictional character is wearing has much of an effect on me. She has nice hair though and I don't think she's annoying.

Serra said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

After the Maribelle/Ricken mission I haven't had nearly as much trouble, that must've been my Achilles heel. Everyone besides Freddy, Nowi and the healers are level 10 or over but I think I'll wait until Lv20 to reclass/promote. Since I'm going to be re classing everyone a few times for skills I'll hit the stat caps soon enough regardless.

Risen still fuck me up though. I won't grind for Panne or Nowi until I can buy stones. Though, I can always just abuse the surplus of renown awards I have. I must've got 9000 or so just from grinding for so many hours on my last file.

Chapter 9 soon.
don't use nowi

you get another manakete later who is way better
But if you have a father who doesn't have good stats, is the child still better than Nowi?

Nah. :dk:

Fire Emblem: Awakening

grinding because I don't like the desert level w/ Libra & Tharja. I didn't particularly do bad the last two runs, the first one was a crit and the second was just not being aware of reinforcements. I just feel like my units are all a little weak. I'll see if I can get everyone besides Freddy/Healers/Transformers to 15. I'll reclass Donnel when I get there too. Mercenary I think, Armsthrift is always nice to have.

Also if I run out of money for these bronze weapons then I'll contemplate getting the Golden Pack for that ez monay.

edit: Didn't run out, everybody is 15, Donnel is a Merc and both Master and Second Seal's were on sale so I'm still sitting pretty money wise. Emm didn't do a flip, 0/10. I'll get Anna soon, I seem to have a few units with a few completed supports already. I'll probably keep away from children units until I have a skill I want to pass down, they're not completely necessary. Probably.

Fire Emblem

doing chapter 16x. Marcus keeps critical hitting the Black Fang boos guy but he always gets rekt by the axe wielding pirates immediately afterwards asdfhfghjkl

I only ever used him to get Hector some Iron Axes before he finished off his Wolf Beil and to both visit that village and help Serra re-recruit Erk.

you misunderstand

marcus is so strong that using him is like a crutch. he might be super manly paladin, but he makes the game too easy

Like practically every pre promoted unit you get at the start.

Even in Endgame he can still kill things sufficiently. I mean he wasn't as good as Ephraim and Ross but he was still on par with most of my units.

Serra said:
you misunderstand

marcus is so strong that using him is like a crutch. he might be super manly paladin, but he makes the game too easy
I would pull a gun out at a knife fight if it meant victory

although yeah I will probably drop him once he starts to suck

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

A mercenary attacks Hector. Hector hits with 56% accuracy and gets a 4% crit. Turns out that mercenary was Raven. Hector had awful luck this whole run and this is the highlight.

Super Mario 64.
All these years in the mountain level I could never figure out how to get that snowball to the snowman's head. But now 1 decade later I finally did it and all I could say was..."What the fuck have I been doing wrong a decade ago? "

Back