What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Hyrule Warriors

Can't wait to get to the part where you're introduced to Midna. "SUUUURE I'll battle with you, but afterwards you'll have to be my slave for all eternity! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Awesomenauts

Freakworld said:

Went through Stonehenge, but I made the mistake of trying to use PSI Starstom a against the Starman Deluxe and his Shield bounced it back and I got fucked lol.

Smash Wii U,

I kinda like the Master Orders, but I get frustrated on Events because I try to get the reward but fail. Also unlocked Dr. Mario and Lucina, 3 more to go. Dark Pit, ROB and G&W

Gundam Senki is the best goddamn mech game ever made oh my god

this should've been released in 'murica... ;-;

TBoI: Rebirth

I had a try at clearing the Hard Mode unlocks, so I got Crow Baby from Eve. Very satisfied at that particular run. I had epic fetus, and ipecac along with other dmg ups.

Sonic Generations

aaaaaand i should have checked the system requirements first because it runs like absolute crap on my computer

music is great at least

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Playing this game makes time fly. On another note, I love the soundtrack and score. Totally got the feels during "The Dawn Will Come".

Mother 3 (finally)

In Chapter 1, just beat that Frankenstein Horse or whatever that was.

That beginning was way better than the start in Mother 1 & 2, I particularly found the beginning in Mother 2 to be somewhat underwhelming.

And this game is already entirely different from the first two games too, but in a good way, which is something I honestly wouldn't have expected in a Nintendo RPG where changes are usually bad (cough Sticker Star)

Fantasy Life

Finished the game, then worked on a bunch of Blacksmith, Carpenter, Tailor, Mercenary, and Paladin quests as well as some normal ones.

I'm now Level 47, with 82 quests completed and the following Life ranks:

HeroMasterExpertAdept
PaladinMercenaryMinerMagician
HunterWoodcutterAnglerCook
BlacksmithCarpenterAlchemist
Tailor
Angler

Fantasy Life

mass story-ing to get this over with

EDIT: no I am not bored of it, I just want to get to chapter 6 quick

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Just finished Rise from the Ashes

Skyrim. Doing more Dragonborn DLC.

The Binding of Isaac. I thought I was doing good...until I got the Wrath of Lamb DLC. Then that added spiders which are so annoying and a sand worm boss...which those are my weakest types of bosses to fight against >.>

Battleblock Theater. I did some online multiplayer with ARFU. It was really fun.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Love that you can play as Toadette.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Just did a bunch of stuff in Crestwood, gonna finish up some things in the Mire before advancing the story.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

I'm so much better than I was when I played it the first time lol...

Back