What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Completed World 5.

Final Fantasy 13

Just got to chapter 3. The story is really interesting now. Love the battle system.

Kingdom Hearts
Made some progress in Wonderland and just lit the flames in the Bizzare Room. I've died a lot in this game.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I am currently doing a three heart run on Master Quest mode. Wish me luck.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

OFF

oh my god, the ending
i got the judge's ending
fuck

Seriously amazing game, the symbolism in The Room was both superb and really macabre. Mindscrews everywhere.
But however you look at it, the ending was depressing.

e:also the music was weird but great, the regular battle theme is still stuck in my head.

Anyway if you like Earthbound then play OFF. if you like stuff that's 2deep4u then play OFF. It's a fantastic game and I thoroughly enjoyed it until the end.

Tales of Xillia

I made it back to Fennmont, it's only been 22 hours of game time since I've been here. I got to fight Agria again, with her name rather than 'girl in red'. I fell into her Mystic Arte twice, the first because I didn't know what it was and the second time because I was being too aggressive. She basically nearly wiped me out except I still had 16 hp with Jude so I could just revive Elize and have her use Resurrection on the others. Close call, but afterwards I just decided to spam my water move to take advantage of the trip side effect and abusing her weakness.

Tomodachi Life

autumn stuff is in the clothing stores, made a Toad mii just to give him a mushroom hat. :toad:

Back