What game did you last play?!?!?!?

supermariofan said:
It requires something called HDD in order to play it

That is the Hard Drive of your computer, unless you have a SSD (however if you don't even know what a HDD is I don't suppose so).

Bioshock Infinite

Got through Lady Comstock, Comstock House, and I'm now on the Hand of the Prophet interior. This is where things really pick up (which is good because the Lady Comstock part is the weakest part of the game). I've heard the final level is super annoying on Hard difficulty, and I've already died a lot just trying to get onto the Hand of the Prophet (those stupid airships with RPG guys) so this should be one super awesome fight.

also

Dota 2

Stacked with TFP, Dippy, Groden, and later Marty. We stomped the first game and made the other stack ragequit, and in the second I managed to dominate as Shadow Fiend (20-8-16 and 595 GPM, woo) which was completely awesome. We messed up the third game (or maybe they were just more skilled than us, idk) but the first two games were still fun.

Mario Kart 8

Completed the cups, all of them three-starred. I had basically no trouble at all with mirror mode in comparison to the shit ton of trouble I had with 150cc. Did they lower the AI difficulty or something? Light Blue Yoshi should just be called Cyan Yoshi.

Portal

Beat GLaDOS and got cake that looked like chocolate-covered granola.

Hackmon said:
So in Mother 1 I arrived in Duncan Factory which is apparently the suckiest part of the entire game. I just looked at a map for it....this is going to suck.

SHIT YOU ARE EXACTLY AS FAR AS ME

That being said, I've already reached the last room, but I hadn't recruited the correct party member yet because I went to the factory too early... T_T

MidnaFreak said:
Hackmon said:
So in Mother 1 I arrived in Duncan Factory which is apparently the suckiest part of the entire game. I just looked at a map for it....this is going to suck.

SHIT YOU ARE EXACTLY AS FAR AS ME

That being said, I've already reached the last room, but I hadn't recruited the correct party member yet because I went to the factory too early... T_T
You can go that far without recruiting him? Interesting. I guess it makes sense.

Well uh, good luck with redoing all of it.

Hackmon said:
You can go that far without recruiting him? Interesting. I guess it makes sense.

Well uh, good luck with redoing all of it.

Yup thanks. About the first part, I only have Ness right now and am already level 25, I'm hilariously overlevelled xD

Final Fantasy 13

So yeah this my first Final Fantasy game and it's pretty good. I think I'm near the end of the first chapter.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

normally I hate characters that act like a dickhead to everyone

but for some reason which I haven't figured out yet, I love Severa lol

Mario Kart 8

finally unlocked my last character, Wendy

wasn't worth it

also tried Battle for the first time today

also wasn't worth it, I know everyone's already griped about the battle mode but I have to reiterate, why couldn't they have created some dedicated battle arenas instead of reusing race tracks?

even if they had to reuse them, why couldn't they've cornered off some parts of the track to leave something that resembles a battle arena (like that huge sand hole or the underwater part in Dry Dry Desert, or the last part of Moo Moo Meadows) instead of leaving everything open, all I do is drive loops around the track and hit anyone I see. It wasn't really fun tbh. at least the scoring system was fixed from MK7. :I

Bowshygul said:

i never liked severa - her meanness wasn't funny and her "tough" personality was paper-thin

I guess her meanness just amuses me

but yeah she definitely acts more tough than she actually is, though that's not really a bad thing imo

also her personality does kind of remind myself of me irl, which attracts me to her

supermariofan said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Call of Duty Ghosts.
*gasps in shock* You play COD? Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. No I'm just kidding I'm not one of those ignorant haters
CODG sux you ignorant non-hater :posh:

JK, but honestly play MW3 if you want to play a COD game that doesn't suck

Bowshygul said:

recruited Owain for the first time

SWORD HAND HUNGERS
Oh dear. If you find OWAIN hilarious already, you'll love his supports. Oh, did you get Missiletainn?
Dr. Javelin said:
Bowshygul said:

i never liked severa - her meanness wasn't funny and her "tough" personality was paper-thin
She's a tsundere, what do you expect?

Etrian Odyssey Untold

I gotta get back to playing this game.

Back