What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Azusa Nakano said:
100% Orange Juice

I scraped a win on the fourth part of Marc's scenario, and I moved on to the fifth.

Frankly, it was painfully easy. With all the battle panels in the middle and how I was using Marc, I just kept going around it and continuously gathered wins off enemies. I'd try to not get to Level 4, and by the time I did, I was able to get to Level 5 while the other players were mostly still Level 2.

One of the Poppos used the boss summoning card, and I found a Reverse Attribute Field right afterwards. I used it when I faced the boss, and I almost wrecked it without taking a scratch. I stole the boss kill on a panel right before my lollipop space and I basically won the game with barely any trouble.
you are scary

100% orange juice as well

I got to level 25 and bought the Teal Costume Pack. Teal Sora is good, now I can alternate between Pink and Teal. All I need now is Black and Purple, but purple is light years away so I'll just set my sights on black.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

there goes the exalt again! ahahahahahaha*cries*

YoshiGo99 said:
Mario Kart Wii CTGP

Doing courses I haven't played yet. Rooster Island wasn't too bad but it's very bland.

Is that really considered a "game"?

Nah don't mind me.

Mini Ninjas

Game locked up my keyboard, the title screen says press enter to start, although none of the buttons worked anymore :/

Fire Emblem: Awakening

married Robin to Gaius

"baby you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream"

Killzone: Mercenary

I'm practicing with bots until I go home/get wifi here so I can play against other people.

Still Conception II

Just realized what exactly triggers the social events instead of the repetitive pieces of crap. It's Classmating when the little icon on the top right is there, which means they'll talk to you before and after the procedure.

Back