What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Ritsu Tainaka said:
Mio Akiyama said:
MidnaFreak said:
*takes a sip from his energy drink*
I have no idea why but this made me burst into laughter. Someone help, I'm losing my mind. Get me an energy drink asap, it's for the recovery process.
play orange juice with me
im plying it now
pls
Sorry I was off the computer and didn't check back here for the rest of the night.

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Kong Double Trouble

Dear lord that saw level.

PMD: Explorers of SkyOh, that's my name!

Finally got Jirachi on my team!

Mario Kart Wii

Was playing on Moonview Highway with my sister. She's a bit better at Mario Kart now than she used to be. So we played normally for the first time because we normally play on the same team. We were on the last lap and we kept attacking each other until she was in the lead. She was just about to cross the line when I hit her with a Red Shell and won. She wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night.

Dota 2

Finally managed to connect with my best friend irl, who just got his own computer. I'm going to help him learn the ways of the Dota.

(step one: play as lich)

Dr. Javelin said:
Dota 2

Finally managed to connect with my best friend irl, who just got his own computer. I'm going to help him learn the ways of the Dota.

(step one: play as lich)

Step 2: Don't talk about Dota with League people.

Step 3: Play vs bots.

I die a little inside when I see someone who's clearly new playing a game. The practice option is there for a reason, so you won't feed and mess up my (or their) team.

and basically practice against bots until you can last hit well and nab kills with chain frost. then go play a few real games. then practice with a different hero. the play them against humans. repeat.

200 hours later and i know about 60% of general dota knowledge

Dr. Javelin said:
Step 3: Play vs bots.

I die a little inside when I see someone who's clearly new playing a game. The practice option is there for a reason, so you won't feed and mess up my (or their) team.

and basically practice against bots until you can last hit well and nab kills with chain frost. then go play a few real games. then practice with a different hero. the play them against humans. repeat.

200 hours later and i know about 60% of general dota knowledge

I play League (and even then fairly rarely) but I definitely agree. Don't think I've actually played a game against real people yet without playing support for my brother.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

made my back room into an arcade woo

The Last of Us: Remastered

Truly a beautiful and amazing game. Just completed the game as well as the Left Behind DLC.

Definitely the one of my favorite games of the previous gen.

Back