What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Hey Shy Guy's Toy Box was my favourite chapter in that game...

Minecraft, so I've checked, and appearently it only keeps track of time you have spent on a server/singleplayer world with your current client. In that case, on the server I play on the most by far, I have 118 hours of gameplay since I got a new PC, which is about a month ago now.

Yeah. It's one where the losing requirement is for everyone to die, which is pretty much impossible the way they have it set up.

Misty said:
Bravely Default

Orthros is just too powerful for my liking.
the two-headed dog? Get rid of one head first, they can't use their double attack after that. Maybe grind a little bit if you're still having trouble, the side quests are good way to do that if you haven't done them already.

Crackin355 said:
Misty said:
Bravely Default

Orthros is just too powerful for my liking.
the two-headed dog? Get rid of one head first, they can't use their double attack after that. Maybe grind a little bit if you're still having trouble, the side quests are good way to do that if you haven't done them already.

really its best to do all the side quests when they become available, as they're pretty rewarding anyway.

The demo of Mario Golf: World Tour

I enjoyed it, performing better than I thought I would. I might pick the game up, as $45 or so is a good deal for the game and the DLC.

Back