What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Dracomon said:
Yeah, but IIRC, they attack differently than previous games.

True, but their sluggish attacks what makes the difference, as you can usually block or dodge their attacks even when stunned by their screaming.

I actually think they got less scary in TP. First time I encountered them in OoT, I didn't play it for a week I was scared.

Dracomon said:
I actually think they got less scary in TP. First time I encountered them in OoT, I didn't play it for a week I was scared.
yeah they're far less terrifying.

Although they're still a problem in the cave of ordeals though.

Rayman Legends

I've now beaten all the main worlds. The boss of Olympus Maximus was really frustrating though and took me a while to beat. Now I'm on the bonus Living Dead Party world. The first level was awesome but the 8 bit versions of the other music levels aren't much fun. I'm on the Orchestral Chaos one where the screen keeps going black and white so you can't see and it's so frustrating.

Final fantasy 5 advance

decided to start a new game again and got all the way to saving hiryu, not very far but i do love this game.

Ganondorf said:
There are ReDeads in Twilight Princess?

Fuck.
they're pathetically easy to kill like every almost other enemy in TP
Super Mario Galaxy

Sonic advance

started a new run with amy, which is pretty much hard mode, still fun though.

Also one of those few gba games with an ost i like.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Restarting yet again. I think I have an issue when it comes to returning to games and trying to catch up from where I left off.

I last played Battlestations: Midway. It's a naval strategy game where you take command of WWII naval forces in the Pacific Theater. It's complex for a console game but well worth it if you ask me. Too bad it's out of print.

GOG's had a promo last weekend and I bought Aquanox and its sequel (which I've yet to play), since I've been on a big vehicle-based action games kick lately.

This one of those games that does the big things (mostly) right, and the little details wrong. The default mouse settings are horribly oversensitive and the stupidly complicated (and glitched!) setup menu makes changing things a pain in the ass. The shop menu spams useless messages every time you try to sell a torpedo. Cutscenes can be sped-up but not skipped. It's all the more disheartening as there's a decent 6 DoF shooter burried underneath.

Battlestations: Midway.

That game's been rotting on my Steam wishlist for some times. I wonder if I should skip straight to Battlestations Pacific...

Batman Arkham City

Started Harley Quinn's Revenge. Just found Batman in a monument to the Joker. Robin is pretty cool to play as.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Beat the game. Now training up the kids.

Glowsquid said:
Battlestations: Midway.

That game's been rotting on my Steam wishlist for some times. I wonder if I should skip straight to Battlestations Pacific...

Pacific is more or less a simplification. I'd recommend going for that one if you prefer the sub piloting or plane flying to the strategy, but otherwise stick with Midway.

First dungeon was pretty lame to be honest, although i do like the idea of the gale boomerang.

Too bad its not used much.

Also i recently went back to champions online.

Best customization, ever.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

I love and hate Ilyana's chapter. I don't know, like I like the strategy involved with it, but the amount of enemies is bothersome at times.

Back