What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Well she is trading it out for Zelda, so....

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I beat the game.

Now for Hero Mode.

Halo 4

Did some Spartan Ops missions with my dad. Was pretty fun.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Did Chapter 22 and 23.
So my avatar is Grima. Okay.

For those who said Ricken wasn't a good character him and Henry are awesome with the book of Naga.

Max Payne 2

Just started. The controls are much better than the first game.

Binding of Isaac.

Woawoawoa, it went a little to quick for me there. Defeated Mom's Heart, then a devil room opens up. I go in, and I end up in the Sheol. I find the boss room. Yay. Then, inside, I meet Satan. The SHOCK it gave me. I didn't know about him... I managed to get him to the bit where he sends his hooves smashing down on you. Not much of a problem, but the parasite things that spawns...

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

I have gotten all 100 gold skulltulas and I have the max amount of health possible. Time to enter Ganon's Castle.

Doom & Destiny

It's a JRPG of sorts that makes fun of JRPGs.

Project M

Mewtwo is fun to play as, I can do wavedashes 25% of the time so I need to practice that. L-cancelling isn't hard, I just forget to do it constantly. I've always had trouble getting tilts working, because I would always smash the stick and make it a smash attack but I haven't done that in a while. Good thing too, Mewtwo's tilts have great reach.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

I 100% the game game last night. The final boss was intense. Killing Ganon at the end was so rewarding. I felt like the journey to get there was worth and that I actually accomplished something. When you beat a final boss, you should feel rewarded and proud of yourself. That's how I felt. This game is now one of my favorite games of all time.

Crackin355 said:
Project M

Mewtwo is fun to play as, I can do wavedashes 25% of the time so I need to practice that. L-cancelling isn't hard, I just forget to do it constantly. I've always had trouble getting tilts working, because I would always smash the stick and make it a smash attack but I haven't done that in a while. Good thing too, Mewtwo's tilts have great reach.
Mewtwo is really fun. Especially his grabs. Dat up-throw.

Ganondorf said:
Crackin355 said:
Project M

Mewtwo is really fun. Especially his grabs. Dat up-throw.

No way, the down-throw is way better. Slam them on the ground then follow up with a Shadow Claw (f-air) when they have enough percent.

Dracomon said:
But you will and you will realize that Snowpeak Ruins is one of the best Zelda temples/dungeons.

I just like being in wolf form. So much better than being human.

inb4 Zae disagrees with me.

well yeah it'd be different if you could do more with wolf link, i like wolves and all but there isnt much to do with wolf link, other then warp and taking out twilight monsters.

Although i hear wolf link is great against redeads.

Back