What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic jump ;D

Sonic Mega Collection and Pokemon Black 2 (At the same time)
Releasing some Lost World and X and Y hype

Mega Man 5.

(Finally) Beat Gyro Man, then Crystal Man. Then tried Wave Man, Stone Man, and Charge Man with not much success in using Crystal Eye against them.

Well it's still three down and five left...

So I got Little Inferno on the Wii U while it was on sale. The game is not what I expected... well, honestly, I didn't know what to expect with this game, but basically, all you do is burn stuff. And that's it. You collect money from the stuff you burn, and use the money to buy stuff from catalogs to burn more stuff... I get the sneaking suspicion that there's more to it than just this, so I'm going to try and burn everything in the game, in addition to getting all the combos. Also, it's fun seeing how certain things react to being set on fire.

Smashgoom202 said:
So I got Little Inferno on the Wii U while it was on sale. The game is not what I expected... well, honestly, I didn't know what to expect with this game, but basically, all you do is burn stuff. And that's it. You collect money from the stuff you burn, and use the money to buy stuff from catalogs to burn more stuff... I get the sneaking suspicion that there's more to it than just this, so I'm going to try and burn everything in the game, in addition to getting all the combos. Also, it's fun seeing how certain things react to being set on fire.
It's just a satire of how F2P games normally go, there's nothing else to it.

Xpike said:
Smashgoom202 said:
It's just a satire of how F2P games normally go, there's nothing else to it.
Yeah, I guess I should have realized that when I noticed there was a wait time for some of the burnable items to arrive.

Back