What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Minecraft(360 ver.) with a cousin.

First time ever playing Minecraft too.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

I'm at the final case, and...

What in the hell is going on? What's with the Matrix-style look? What's with the "past and present" stuff? What is Phoenix Wright doing here? Can someone please explain this to me?

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

So after several hours, around fifty lives, and 3-4 Game Overs later, I finally beat every galaxy as Luigi and unlocked all the ghosts.

Yeah it does absolutely nothing but I did it anyway.

Mega Man.

Finally beat it.

been playing fire emblem awakening again

made it to like chapter 12 on hard/classic.

Must admit it sure did raise the difficulty quite a bit unlike fe8s difficulty.

Honestly though is probably one of my favorite fe games(and one of the better turn based strategy games).

DragonFreak said:
Lakituthequick said:
Chess

Nabber's turn.
Seriously, do you want to join that tournament? I don't think I got an answer the last time I asked, or I suck at paying attention, which I do.
It was a friendly game. I'm not planning on joining the tournament.

I lost by the way.

fire emblem awakening

strengthing the crap out of my units, even though frederick is still there as well as libra(although both serve their purpose well considering they started out bad).

Made it to chapter 24 oh hard, soon i will be beating the game on hard, and it is a worthy difficulty as its been a hell of a lot tougher than normal, and considerably more challenging than FE8's hard difficulty.

Also counter is the most annoying skill to ever exist.

Mega Man 4.

Beat Dust Man. Three down, five to go...

Donkey Kong Country.

Picked this up again and FINALLY found the bonus level that had been eluding me in Forest Frenzy (the reason I hadn't played in a while...).

Then I found the one in Temple Tempest. I found the bonus room with Expresso, then died a bit later and saw that I had found all the bonus levels in that level now... okay then...

Fire Emblem Awakening

First run was Hard and Casual, this run is Normal and Classic (I'm a very aggro player so uh) Currently training my units for no good reason.

Saints Row the Third
-I mean, it's got guns and stuff. I never really enjoy the GTA-like mission system. Maybe one day I'll be motivated to play this more but for now I'm not really enjoying it.

Back