Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
PrincessPeach1989 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
PrincessPeach1989 said:
Crash Twinsanity
:)
;D
God, I sucked at that game as a child. I don't have it anymore though.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I'm guessing you had trouble on Cavern Catastrophe? That took me a while to beat at first too because of the drill.

Scribblenauts Remix
Yes, how did you know! I regret getting rid of it, it was still a pretty fun game.
Well I was stuck on that level for months too.

that level is a nightmare :mad:

----

Crash of the Titans

I'm making a co-op let's play with my cousin

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Got through Ganon's Tower and defeated Agahnim, then went on and defeated Ganon.

I have finally completed this game in its entirety. Got all the Heart Pieces, all the optional equipment (what little there is, anyway...), I've done everything there is to do and beaten the game.

shin megami tensei strange journey

found the secret entrance to mitra's lair.

Beat mitra, kinda worried me as he used light of order to instant kill a demon, but he died soon after.

Now on to sector c.

This game always makes me nervous haha.

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Very very long game, up to Sommon woods, not playing anymore Mario games after this.

Super Mario Bros. 3
My first time playing. I'm loving it so far.

Super Meat Boy

Made it to the final world. This already looks incredibly difficult.

and ever since the Salt Factory I've been practically giving up on even attempting the Dark World versions

shin megami tensei strange journey

got a ways through sector c, saw horkos, couldnt do much, mastema though had a plan, went through with it, and now chasing horkos again.

Also got some new forma to unlock better doors, also i tackled fiend david who put up quite a fight, did some serious damage, killed fortuna(the rest of my team was either lucky or nulled it), although i died once but was brought back for some reason due to a move called sacrifice, still not sure how that worked, but hey whatever. Beat that mission, and now i can fuse fiends if something is turning into a genma, which is awesome.

Damn this game is good, too bad i get 4 tomorrow though.

Back