What game did you last play?!?!?!?

SSBB

Super Mario World

how am I supposed to get past the stupid donut plains ghost house

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

Borrowing it from a friend. I suppose it's pretty good so far. Though the matrix system is a bit confusing, especially since the only equipment system or such from the series I really fully understand is the one from 358/2 Days, since that's the only one I've fully played through...

Toa 95 said:

Borrowing it from a friend. I suppose it's pretty good so far. Though the matrix system is a bit confusing, especially since the only equipment system or such from the series I really fully understand is the one from 358/2 Days, since that's the only one I've fully played through...
What a shame the only KH games you've played are the worst ones.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:

They aren't the only ones I've played.

I've at least played a bit of the original and 2.

Although I don't own them, my friend does...

TF2

I don't get it. I just don't get it.

So, at the computer camp I'm at, we had a TF2 tournament with all of the campers, where players were eliminated as the rounds went on until we reached one victor. I didn't even make it to the final round, and from what I heard, it was obvious who the winner was. Now, when we were playing a casual game later, I was running circles around the winner. I was somehow playing amazingly against someone that was actually amazing. It got to the point where he just ragequitted, and I just sat there, saying, "How?"

Toa 95 said:
Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:

Ah, that's better though. But I'd recommend you just skip re:coded, since it's the closest you'll ever get to a filler game, and instead see if you can get Birth by Sleep in some way.

Castlevania portrait of ruin

manged to beat world 2. I learned quickly that using jonathen on the boss was a mistake as he could be charmed to attack me constantly, which is obviously bad. I had to reload and just go solo with charlotte. Wasn't very hard though, although sadly magic wasnt doing much to the world 2 boss, eventually beat her though. Explored most of the sandy grave(world 2), but there were some areas i couldn't access.

I ended up leaving, and exploring more of the castle, collecting some items along the way, sadly jonathen hasn't had a better weapon since i got that long spear some time ago. Wound up getting to world 3, the nation of fools.

This place was pretty weird, the map circles around a center point, enemies could hang off walls and attack you, or some enemies walk on ropes whether its near the wall or the ceiling, pretty interesting world. Lots of hazards though so i had to heal a good chunk of the time, finally made it to the boss, who i cant remember his name now, but its a sort of signature boss in the castlevania series where its big ball of pure white corpses that you have to knock off to reveal the center(which also drops corpses to attack you). Which revealed a ball with tentacles that could shoot balls of fire and lasers. Wasn't overly hard, but i did mess up a bit in the fight. After that got a cog, it was an interesting world to say the least.

Got out of it sense i had practily explored the entire area before the boss so yeah.

World 3 down. After that, i explored more of the castle landing in the tower of death, which is essentially the clock tower of this game. I also met up with one of brauners daughters who was a boss, we fought, it wasnt very hard, i think i had to heal twice though as some of her attacks are pretty powerful, but wasn't too bad.

Story events laid in place, picked up a locket which shown the sisters and WIND of all people, learned that their family and such and his real identity, which was interesting.

went back and rode on MOTORCYCLES, wasnt as fun as it sounds though as charlotte had to be on one, while jonathen was on the other, which you had to switch between while doding obstactales , and with that found some items, and finally found world 4, forest of doom.

I've explored most of the area, but saved near the end of it, since i had played the game enough.

summary: i did a lot of shit and made some progress.

Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:
Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:

Ah, that's better though. But I'd recommend you just skip re:coded, since it's the closest you'll ever get to a filler game, and instead see if you can get Birth by Sleep in some way.

Well I had a PSP, but my brother sold it and his 3DS to get Beats... Plus my friend doesn't have one, either, so no Birth by Sleep for either of us...

Plus yeah, I know it's filler, but meh...

Syobon's Action 3D: Wii U Testing, because I was bored.
Chimpuzzle Pro: Still trying to find out what exactly causes the Crashes.

Time Turner said:
TF2

So, at the computer camp I'm at, we had a TF2 tournament with all of the campers, where players were eliminated as the rounds went on until we reached one victor. I didn't even make it to the final round, and from what I heard, it was obvious who the winner was. Now, when we were playing a casual game later, I was running circles around the winner. I was somehow playing amazingly against someone that was actually amazing. It got to the point where he just ragequitted, and I just sat there, saying, "How?"

What camp?

I too had a TF2 tournament at a camp this summer.

I won because they had zero know how of countering Gunslinger+FJ.

NotABannableOffense said:
Time Turner said:
TF2

What camp?
ID Tech.

Time Turner said:
NotABannableOffense said:
Time Turner said:
TF2

What camp?
ID Tech.
High five

EarthBound

Did everything from Threed onwards and stopped right before, in my opinion, the two worst parts of the game. Going to have to do some serious grinding before this part.

Crossing Dusty Dune desert to Fourside and the Department Store showdown with the fucking coffee cups and vinyl records and the Mook at the end

Shin Megami Tensei IV

I've been having too much fun with this bloody game to come on. Feels so weird being able to let your protag fall...In most SMT games, if he falls, it's all over. Currently money grinding to purchase demons that could create my planned next demon, Zouchouten.

Protagonist: Lv. 37
Currently Active Party: Virtue Lv. 41, Oukuninushi Lv. 36, Hariti Lv. 37

Back