What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Awakening.

Ultraluigi said:
Unknown Entity said:
Persona 3: FES
I was playing that too :D
I'm at Full Moon 6, the boss is giving me a hard time.

Fortune and Strength? THERE'S REALLY NO STRATEGY TO THE FIGHT. Just see if you can time the wheel correctly, and go from there. And prepare your mind for what's next.

Wild ARMs: Alter Code F

How'd they manage to actually make FORCED LOSS BATTLES fun? I will never know.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Payed for the Suspension bridge, signed the Night-owl ordinance, created paths for my town and spent a few hours placing them down and did some diving for donating things to the museum. Not bad.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

After somewhat of a hiatus, I finally managed to complete Tumblin' Temple (including puzzle pieces) and then played the first level of the Ruins.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf again
-Opened my gates and Lily visited. Then I visited her town and got an Axe and some Persimmons. Then I fixed my flower arrangement and visited Jasper (PandaPowah I believe it is). He already had a visitor so I just looked around, dug up a few gyroids and left. I used the axe to knock down trees in the way of my paths. It's kind of annoying having to change between characters whenever my paths get messed up.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Holy fucking shit, the island is broken at night. I caught nearly entirely stags, with about 6 of them being golden and the others being rare (since no regular stags appear) so I got over 210,000 Bells in half an hour. You can pretty much buy anything in this game it seems. Not that I'm complaining, that works perfectly fine for me.

Doodle Club

A chatting game I got on the Kindle. The only reason I have it is so I can chat. xP

shin megami tenshi nocturne

started over awhile ago, and got up to the point where you got the bill to pass over to the mantra base. Currently working on recruting angel though and maybe some other demons, need to fuuuuuse stuff.

Of course next is matador.....

*cold chills*

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Started the game. Got through the first four levels. So far I've only gotten a "100" score on the first level...

Mario wise, I recently started playing through New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but the last game was Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Back