What game did you last play?!?!?!?

kid icarus uprising

played a chapter or two. More i play this game more my hand hurts, damn the controls in this game are bad.

Kid Icarus Uprising also.

Basically just went around and did some treasure hunts, got some weapons, hearts, etc.

Super Mario Bros.

Decided to just go through it the quick way and got a game over at the last level.

And all three times I died in that castle it was right before the final boss, too...

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Completed the first three levels of the Forest and played through the fourth.

EDIT: Project X Zone Demo B (the Ghost one, as it's listed in the eShop)

Kicking ass as Chris Redfield/Jill Valentine and Mega Man X/Zero was wonderful (of course there were others, but these were my favorite).

Worms 4: Mayhem
-Beat Rob in the Hood, I decided to send a worm to where the wizard would spawn and then kill him when he appeared. The Nice to Seige You level was a pain, since 5 minutes into the 15 minute time limit I had only one worm left and the enemies respawn constantly. Luckily the prof didn't die so I just waited for the last few turns and made the timer run out. Now I'm in the Wild West. great this sucks

Spider Man 2 game

I can see why this game is thought of as one of the best superhereo games ever made and I agree. Got to chapter 4. Took me a while to get the hang of webslinging but once I did it was very fun. I like those pizza missions. Also Bruce Campbell is funny. :)

shin megami tensei - devil summoner: raidou kuzuhona vs the soulless army

decided to try this for a bit and gotta say im impressed. I do like the theme of it pretty well, music is good, and the battle system really freaking owns.

its a pretty good action battle system, not something i actually expected actually haha

Shadow hearts: from the new world

decided to play a bit of this again, beat the first boss and such.

fire emblem awakening

Did some paralogues and challenges, then continued to chapter 19 to crush walhart, twas interesting.

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013

what up with all these stupid swarms of black lions in this stupid temple thingy

Yoshi's Island.

Beat Poochy Ain't Stupid (finally), then beat the rest of World 2. I'll get the perfect scores later.

Shadow Hearts from the new world

got frank the american ninja, and went on to beat the second boss. Of course johnny went berserk during the fight so he didnt get much exp.

Shantae: Risky's revenge

Beat the first dungeon, and the boss sure was fun. Now back at town and gotta see the mayor

*fangasm's over the sprite work*

Star Wars Bounty Hunter

I beat Komari Vosa the final boss. The fight was fun and now because of this game I finally know how Count Dooku persuaded Jango to be the Clone army template. Anyway as a whole this game is awesome. I would reccomend it to anyone even people who have never seen Star Wars. I reccomend getting it on either PS2 or Gamecube(or on Wii) whichever console you have as both versions the same.

Spider Man 2

Took some pictures of the city for the bugle, beat Rhino ,went to Doctor Octavious's apartment and upgraded with the hero points I have.

Fifa 13 3DS
Won two matches in career mode.

Mega Man 2.

Decided to try the game on Difficult mode, and it really isn't that bad. I've already beaten all the Robot Masters except for Quick Man.

Timesplitters:Future Perfect

Played at youth club. Well this game is made by ex-members of Rare so as you would expect the multiplayer is awesome. We played on deathmatch with one hit kill. Awesome. We'll probably be playing this one a lot.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Got light green hair. I'll probably go with navy blue or dark green next.

Mario Superstar Baseball

Played a few games with my sister. It's especially fun when you randomize the teams.

Back