What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Party
-I started with no coins, no stars and right next to bowser on Turn 20 with everyone else having 2 stars. DK had 4 star-stealing piranha plants on the board and I got hit by one. Fast forward 30 turns, I have 5 stars, 107 coins and 5 plants of my own on the board. I thought I was fucked but I turned that shit around and won by a single star. Looks like I procrastinated for no reason.

Toa 95 said:
The last game that I actually played for a prolonged amount of time was Shadow the Hedgehog.

Not mine, but a friends. I was over at his house just a bit ago and for whatever reason decided to play it...

Before we left I got to Dark Doom. Finding the scientists to heal for the good mission was a huge pain, and I wasn't even able to find all of them... (I spent over half an hour of in-game time trying to find them... over half an hour...
Oh man yeah that mission takes forever.

Spyro 1
Got all the Gems in Ice Cavern and 100% Artisans.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Completed some more of the Great Maze. I did most of the south-east part but died before getting crushed by spike traps with 3 of my characters then getting into a fight with Galleom.
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
-Defeated Roy in the Sanship and beat the giant Rocky Wrench in the World 3: Mushroom Peaks tower level. The Hammer Suit is kind of OP but it's pretty lame and annoying to use so I don't like keeping it if there's another alternative.

Toa 95 said:
(I spent over half an hour of in-game time trying to find them... over half an hour...

Try spending 5 hours searching for a Pansear in Pokemon White and 6 hours searching for a Roserade in White2.

Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:
(I spent over half an hour of in-game time trying to find them... over half an hour...

Try spending 5 hours searching for a Pansear in Pokemon White and 6 hours searching for a Roserade in White2.

But this is a mission from a Sonic game, though. It shouldn't take an hour to finish a level from a Sonic game.

Toa 95 said:
Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:

But this is a mission from a Sonic game, though. It shouldn't take an hour to finish a level from a Sonic game.
As much as I love Shadow the Hedgehog I admit that the 2 Maria levels are a pain.

Spyro 1

100% Peace Keepers.

Toa 95 said:
Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:

You said the objective was to find them so the time it took to complete the mission would be entirely up to the player and their vision. Unless the game literally made you go through a pathway with obstacles that took you half an hour to get through and the guy was at the end then I'm assuming you're just blaming the game. I know the game has a reputation for being bad but a 'Find 5-10 ____' mission can last from barely any time to 3+ Hours depending on how the player goes about it.

If you were just going along a linear path for half an hour and the scientist was at the end then I'd blame the game too.

EDIT: I thought I might as well look it up and it didn't really look all that difficult to find the people. It took 5 minutes for someone who knew what they were doing and 15 minutes for someone who was playing it blind.

Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:
Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:

You said the objective was to find them so the time it took to complete the mission would be entirely up to the player and their vision. Unless the game literally made you go through a pathway with obstacles that took you half an hour to get through and the guy was at the end then I'm assuming you're just blaming the game. I know the game has a reputation for being bad but a 'Find 5-10 ____' mission can last from barely any time to 3+ Hours depending on how the player goes about it.

If you were just going along a linear path for half an hour and the scientist was at the end then I'd blame the game too.

I suppose you're right. After seeing some videos it looks like it doesn't take very long if you know where you're going (about five minutes at most). Which I didn't.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
-Finished the Glitz Pit and filled my inventory with healing items. Time to attempt the Pit of 100 Trials.

Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:
Crackin355 said:
Toa 95 said:

EDIT: I thought I might as well look it up and it didn't really look all that difficult to find the people. It took 5 minutes for someone who knew what they were doing and 15 minutes for someone who was playing it blind.
Playing with experience it's still annoying. Still it's easier than the dark mission because for the dark mission you have to find and destroy/kill 60 G.U.N troops. At least you get to fight Heavy Dog afterwards which is a cool boss.

Mega Man.

Beat Guts Man and Cut Man, and now I'm going through Elec Man's stage.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D... beat it 2 times in one month. :D

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
-YESYESYESYES! Two hours later, beat the Pit of 100 Trials. I got incredibly unlucky too, I got the poison mushroom lottery twice (both on floors 70+) and one of the times I was up against three elite wizzerds (Which then proceeded to beat me down to 5 health). Bonetail was kind of tough, He was just really long to beat, not hard. I just used the badges; Power Plus x2, Power Plus P x2, Flower Saver, Flower Saver P, Feeling Fine, Zap Tap, Lucky Start, Hammerman, Piercing Blow & P-Up D-Down; and spammed Piercing Blow and Power Lift while my partners took hits. Then near the end I used Bob-ombast to deal a bunch of damage before Bobbery died. Now all I have to do is tattle an Amazee Dayzee & turn in the trouble to Swob. That means I finally 100% completed this game.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
-I can barely play this, my right analog stick is always pushing slightly downwards and it makes the camera go birds-eye view. Looks like I have to rely on luck to see whether it will be playable or not. The orchestrated music is also giving me a headache, it's one thing to have some beautiful music orchestrated music and another to have the entire soundtrack being mediocre repeating songs.

fire emblem awakening, got to chapter 6.

super mario 3d land, got half-way through world 2

kid icarus uprising, got to chapter 4.

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger.
I keep taking constant breaks from this game, I kind of prioritize time on the computer lately over gaming nowadays.

Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
-The Sakura Village world is pretty cool, since you'd never see anything like this in a normal mario game. But, Sakura trees 'beauty' effect wore off long ago after I saw them in pretty much everything trying to show off that something's Japanese. There was a pretty meanly hidden Star Coin that I probably would have seen if I sat closer to the tv, but I don't so I got real mad spending half an hour going back and forth searching for it. The Fortress was god damn incredible though, you scaled the Japanese looking tower using the bamboo and trees. Pretty neat since it was pretty much completely outside and the boss was a Samurai Shy Guy that KO'd Kamek and ran around like a badass.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
-Completed some Bonus Conditions for the Extra Stars in the Leaf Destruction Arc. Still have some to go. Afterwards I just did some random battling but this time on Hard difficulty so I actually had to not spam the attack button and think about what item or combo to use.

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

I hate the Jungle Trek level. The nexu are pretty much an instant kill and the Gran use turrets to blast at you. Once you reach the second part of the level you have to cover Zam with a sniper rifle. Once I figured out how to use the sniper rifle it wasn't too bad but the right analouge stick you use to aim is really sensitive so the rifle can be hard to control.

Back