What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 3D Land

After owning the game for over a year, I finally unlocked Special 8-Crown. Hoo boy.

Fifa 13 3DS I Was Playing kick off mode i was World XI Against Newcastle and i won on penaltys.

GalacticPetey said:
Luigi's Mansion
Playing this in preparation for Dark Moon. Did the whole thing in one sitting because I don't own a memory card.
Those were the days....... I, too, have memories of that, just not with Luigi's Mansion.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Played a couple of matches. I think it must be me longing for Super Smash Bros 4. information.

So in addition to trying to collect all the stars and level up all the characters in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, I had this sudden urge to replay Paper Mario... For all it's flaws, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling while playing it... So nostalgic to me. :)

Pirates of the Caribbean the Legend of Jack Sparrow

Love this game's levels and humor.

Mario Kart 7

Did some Mirror cups

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Luckily, I was prepared this time for when Greil died. Didn't want to cry as much as last time. Also, crafted an awesome new sword for Ike, and awards TONS of bonus experience points

Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age: Origins was one of my favorite games and i have been hyped to play this since i got it for christmas, so hyped in fact, i haven't played it on the fear of it being bad.

The beginning is confusing but the battle system has been greatly improved, imo, much faster and action packed and my character looks incredibly epic while fighting.

I really don't like the fact that it has some Dragon Age: Origins spoilers right when you start. I'm not kidding, the spoilers are on the character customization screen.

Also, Goddammit Flemeth, if i get a chance to kill you in this one too, i will be taking it.

Sonia Nevermind said:
Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age: Origins was one of my favorite games and i have been hyped to play this since i got it for christmas, so hyped in fact, i haven't played it on the fear of it being bad.

The beginning is confusing but the battle system has been greatly improved, imo, much faster and action packed and my character looks incredibly epic while fighting.

I really don't like the fact that it has some Dragon Age: Origins spoilers right when you start. I'm not kidding, the spoilers are on the character customization screen.

Also, Goddammit Flemeth, if i get a chance to kill you in this one too, i will be taking it.

you dont

Fifa

Wii Sports

I Went to wii club at school you can play games there its just for special needs like me.

I've been playing the GBA game Yoshi Topsy-Turvy lately on an emulator. The real game uses tilt-control, so it's a bit tricky to play on a keyboard. But it's still a lot of fun. I did have a real copy of the game, but I had no idea what happened to it :P

Back