What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Trouble in Terrorist Town. In one server, someone got banned because he was a brony. When a couple of us asked the online mod if bronies were banned from the server, he said yes. Cue quite a few bronies, myself included, leaving the server.

Time Turner said:
Trouble in Terrorist Town. In one server, someone got banned because he was a brony. When a couple of us asked the online mod if bronies were banned from the server, he said yes. Cue quite a few bronies, myself included, leaving the server.

wow, that's dumb

Anyways, Half-Life 2. I managed to get the Zombie Chopper achievement (playing Ravenholm using only your Gravity Gun). It was hell, but I somehow did it.

Pokemon Black2

Caught a Sewaddle; that I named Geoff early on and threw out Oshawott. Beat Cheren easily and proceeded to Virbank City. Caught a Venipede; that I named Kaiser. Beat Roxie. My team is: Geoff (SEWADDLE - Lv18) & Kaiser (VENIPEDE - Lv18)

I got bored and bought the iPhone port of Mega Man 2.

wow they completely fucked up wood man's AI

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, off the Dream Collection.

So I got two shards and I've only completed the first level so far.

Time Turner said:
That mod must have had a dumb expresion on his face after that. :P

Castle Crashers

Me and my friend started playing yesterday and we are now on the final boss, and i just started playing again today with a different character to see how hard it would be if i only put points into strength.

-Mushroom Kingdom Fusion-

Decided to play this, using Zero for the game.

Up to like level 15 on the first world(did some other levels in other worlds such as gehma and demon realm). Pretty nice game so far, although the level design is a bit questionable at times and the game does get a bit frustrating.

-Pokemon Platinum-

Played a little, got a chimchar, although have to go to level 23 to get nasty plot for my special set for him. Also got a starly, which is nice. Sadly I might have a harder time then i should for the next gym since both are weak to rock, but then again chimchar learns rock break so it might be okay.

Evil Dead: Regeneration

Stumbled back upon it while going through my backlog, really fun. I doubt anyone's ever heard of it; it's a 2005 game from a zombie beat 'em up series. Apparently I haven't played it since May 2010, heh.

Back