What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 64

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Chapter 17 is HUGE. And super fun and challenging! The reinforcement idea is interesting as well. Going to start Part 4 later.

Just started playing The Cave. I can definitely see the criticisms against the game, but I really like it so far! Played through The Knight and The Hillbilly's segments so far... I'm also worried about missing cave paintings... Oh well, I'll have to replay the game again just to get the supposed "two endings" each character gets anyway.

Also, I got Fire Emblem: Awakening, but apparently, there are NO STRATEGY GUIDES AT ALL for sales. Not one. The guy at GameStop said there isn't even any that are in print or anything... At least, not that he knows. Is there a strategy guide for the game? Where can I get it?

...Although, I COULD just look it up on the Internet, but you know, I'd like to have a strategy guide in front of me... I also like reading it while in the bathroom.

Peko Pekoyama said:
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Finally beat Arcade Mode on this with all characters today.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Working on building up support between as many units as possible.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Currently at the third episode.

Jedi Allaince

I beat the game. It has had its ups and downs but mostly enjoyable. I hate the access denied screens though.

Sunscreen said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Currently at the third episode.
I used to play that in 2007. Fun game for sure.

I have the entire trilogy. I used to play them a lot too, but never actually finished any of them. I got the Sly Collection recently, which has given me the chance to play them again and (hopefully) beat them.

Also, how is All 4 One? I got it recently too but I haven't played it yet.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves again. Still playing the third episode.

All 4 One is indeed a good game. It's a perfect length and worth $20. It's best played on multiplayer imo.

And yeah, I'm still playing it. Got a little further.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Got it with the Ambassador program, and hadn't gotten very far until last night.

A demo of Fractured Soul.

It's an eShop game where you progress by switching the screens your character is on. It's not a bad concept, but they fucked it up by having A be shoot and B be jump which just completely throws me off.

Back