What game did you last play?!?!?!?

DmC: Devil May Cry

Those last few bosses sure sucked, from a series that had awesome fights like Vergil or Beowulf, Ninja Theory sure screwed this part up.

Half-Life 2

Got the Keep off the Sand! achievement, and now have only 3 Lambdas left to get to get the Lambda Locator achievement.

Played the Fire Emblem: Awakening demo again.

Tried it on the lunatic setting because I'm effing crazy.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Beat the first Half of Sunshine Tour with Sonic. I think he's Level 3, almost 4.

Half-Life 2

Got the achievements Flushed! and Hack Attack. Only 2 left now, Lambda Locator and Counter-Sniper, but I could have sworn Counter-Sniper would have been activated already because I'm pretty positive I killed all the snipers in the game. I think it's one of those buggy ones.

-Lufia: ruins of lore-

Started a new game, beat the first place, also managed to catch a bat.

Which sucked since it ran most of the battles. Also caught a baby frog and a beetle later, but the baby frog is pretty meh too as it likes to run as well, at least the beetle doesn't.

Anyway made it Grueberik(sp?) and switched monsters, got Me and Torma some class changes, pretty much stopped there.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

I beat all the levels beside the final two in world tour. I was annoyed that I had to beat every level in expert to get AGES Console Mod since I didn't think I could do S Rank. But this game really pushes you to try harder, it's great, I've done about 1/6 of the S Ranks now. Also, I Star Ranked Sonic, Tails, Knuckles & AiAi.

Rayamn Origins

Me and my friend carried on our profile and went from 15 to 56 Electoons and got ot the ICE World.

Rayman 3D

That ship is even worse than the Super Mario Sunshine boat.

-Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen-

Started up this game since I haven't been able to play it a decent rate until now. Already beat the prologue(which was like 5 minutes), beat Chapter 1(Ragnar), and now on Chapter 2(Alena, Kiryll, and Borya). Beat some evil monster that had sacrifies, now working on saving a princess that was kidnapped from an inn(likely hood she is a princess however is pretty slim).

Really enjoying the game so far and gotta say, Alena is freaking nuts.

-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia-

Started playing this again, got through the first area, beat the boss, got to the town(which has absolutely nothing besides save point and heart regenator for the time being), completed the woods, which was kinda annoying, since there were like two glyphs there I had to get plus flying enemies. Now working on getting to the prison.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Played a bit.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (demo)

Only played the first prologue bit since I didn't want to spoil anything else. It's going to be great!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Did a chapter. And than Ike died. :eek:

-Lufia: Ruins of Lore-

Played a VERY long time this around around, got alllll the way up karnek, did some stuff, beat a mini boss, and then rami joined the team. Then went to a tower(forget the name). While I was there I managed to catch a mini dragon and baby dragon, assigned them to myself and rami. Went through a lot of the area(actually died once because a Morphen got the jump on me), but eventually made it to the top. Beat that place, main character passed out though and somehow wound up back in the first town. Then went though this snowy mountian, great thing is I managed to evolve both dragons (into a wyvern and fire dragon), beat that place, then had to go back to gruberik due to being invaded, which i had to go through the sewers, while i was down there managed to evolve my wyvern into a cyclops dragon, sadly the fire dragon didn't evolve. Beat that place, got up to the town, got captured and put in jail, then broke out of jail thanks to some kid, then went to the gruberik guild to change main characters class to knight(since I mastered swordsman), AND THEN changed rami's class to wizard, since she had no offense. Now in a new town and stopped there.

16 hours so far.

-Megaman X: Command mission-

Started up this wonderful game, got used to it a bit, beat the first two chapters, which were pretty fun.

God the music and the visuals of this game.

Half-Life 2

Got the achievement Defiant, and on top of that, I discovered the hilarious things you can do in the console (spawn a Poison Zombie in the first chapter, kill the CPs in the first chapter, spawn enemies to kill citizens, etc.). This is endless fun.

Crysis 2

enjoying this more than the first game for reasons I'm unsure of

The Ship

It's a fun little game where you are placed on a ship with a bunch of other people (AIs if it's offline, real people if it's online), and you are given a specific target to kill. You have to find your target and kill them without being killed by your own hunter or by being caught by the guards, though that's just one of the modes. Anyways, when I purchased the game on Steam, I actually received two free copies of the game when I purchased my own copy (which includes both the single-player campaign and the multiplayer mode), and I am willing to gift those two copies, through Steam, to the first two people interested in playing the game. Anyone interested?

Back