What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Half-Life 2

Going back in the earlier chapters to get Lambda caches, since when my Netbook crashed, I lost all progress on the Lambda achievement. I'm a bit over halfway now since I played a good portion of the game on my new laptop.

-New Super Mario Bros.-

Got bored and just wanted to retry it. Isn't quite as bad as I remember it though, on world 2 so far.

Ness said:
E-102 Gamma said:
Balloon Fight

From Wii U?

I'm pretty sure there's a Balloon Fight VC game for 3DS for people who got the 20 free games. And there's also the really old balloon fight, I would think he'd say Nintendo Land if he was playing it on Wii U.

Crackin355 said:
Ness said:
E-102 Gamma said:
Balloon Fight

From Wii U?

I'm pretty sure there's a Balloon Fight VC game for 3DS for people who got the 20 free games. And there's also the really old balloon fight, I would think he'd say Nintendo Land if he was playing it on Wii U.
No, go and check the eShop, Balloon Fight came out for the Wii U VC.

-Super Smash Brothers melee-

Got in a smash bros mood and this will do until i can get brawl.

Unlocked falco, luigi, dr. mario, and ganondorf.

About all i can about atm.

-Freedom Planet-

Tried the demo of this and it was really fun, great level design, music, design, and gameplay.

Been playing Pocket Planes for a few days.

Kirby's Dream Land 3 via Kirby's Dream Collection

Pokemon HeartGold
-Caught Erza (Scyther) & Suzy (Yanma). Evolved Erza into Scizor. While searching for Suzy, I grounded to Lv26 from Lv19. Beat Morty and shit. My team is Row (BUTTERFREE - Lv27), Timelord (ARIADOS - Lv27), Ceefore (HERACROSS - Lv27), Erza (SCIZOR - Lv27) & Suzy (YANMA - Lv23)

Pokemon Black
-Caught Stela (Sewaddle). It evolved twice. I beat Burgh with my own Bug-Types. My team is Arcane (WHIRLIPEDE - Lv27) & Stela (LEAVANNY - Lv27)

Back