What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Black 2. Played a little PWT.

Sonic & all stars racing transformed.

Unlocked Vyse and Shadow. Leveled up Vyse some so I can actually control his speedy butt, and just played for awhile. This really is the best racing game.

Pocket Planes

three of my five game resolutions are mario related.

Just beat paper mario: ttyd and on to louie G's mansion

My friend was over and we played Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer and made a new file on Rayman Origins. The game is even better in multiplayer! We had so much fun. We got to the forth level and we already have 15 Electoons.

-Sonic & All Stars racing transformed-

Unlocked pudding, did the rest of the mirror grand pix's and unlocked Eggman. I wasn't too thrilled to find out that there is an extra difficulty added to the list as that'll probably just make me even more depressed as I'm not the best at this game, being a racing game and all.

-Fist of the north star: Ken's rage-

Played as Shin and did some of his dream mode chapters, gotta admit it was... interesting to say the least.

Also did one more chapter of Kenshiro's in legend mode and beat Jagi, who wasn't very difficult, as expected from the loser.

Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga,working on the Bounty Hunter missions.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga,working on the Bounty Hunter missions.
Tip: Han Solo is in the room with the car on a track. Use Boba Fett's jet pack to get to him.

Rabbids 3D

Almost finished the game now.

Prototype.

I must say the story is terrible, imo. But the gameplay, it makes every fight so goddamn epic.

Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga.

Finished the bounty hunter missions(thx for the tip Yoshidude,it helped). I'll probably be doing the Superstory levels next.

Sonic Adventure DX

Got to the Egg Walker in Tails story. Have no idea how to beat it though.

Rabbids 3D

Beat the game. I got stuck but then found the last special thing. I have got all the costumes but I'm not doing any of the other modes becasue you get nothing for it.

007 From Russia With Love

Beat this game too. The final level was cool and that final boss fight with Red Grant was really unexpected. Trying to beat/the bonus missions now. Man is the Tunnels hard.

Back