What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Ocarina of Time

Got the Dungeon Map in the Forest Temple. I still haven't really figured out how to use the hookshot though.

Mario Sports Mix

Sports Mix mode is painful.

NSY said:
MCS said:
Toa 95 said:
I believe New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Maxed out the life counter.

Then my 3DS died.

Right as I was about to save.

dang, that's balls. The NSMB games' save system is really dumb, anyway, because if you forget to open the path to a Toad House or complete a castle before stopping, you just lost all your data up to that point.

Anyways:

Mario Kart Wii

Played it for the first time in quite a while. Did the Mirror Lightning Cup, got a star rank on it as well as got the Blue Falcon. I need to do the last 2 Mirror races and work to unlock Mii Outfit B still.
You there is quick save.

Actually, I had beaten the game and gotten 4 stars on my file at that point.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, but only to clarify something for the wiki.

Fist of the North Star:

Beat several chapters in kenshiros legend mode, unlocked dream mode, characters for both legend and dream mode, and just tons of stuff.

Like the game so far, not sure how accurate it is, but it's enjoyable.

Plus it has challenge too, not something I encounter too often in KOEI games.

NSY said:
You there is quick save.

That's true. I'm just used to doing it the way I already mentioned.

Half-Life 2

Almost done with the Nova Prospekt chapter. It's been great fun so far.

New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask. About to start Woodfall.
Southen Sawmp/Woodfall itn't really that difficult to figure out.

If you need help ask me.

Half-Life 2

Played it for about 2 hours. Finished up the Nova Prospekt chapter from yesterday, and I'm now currently in the Entanglement chapter. I'm really tired of seeing those Combine soldiers at this point.

I'm currently replaying Superstar Saga. I just started it yesterday, and I am playing it in half-hour segments. I've just beaten Tolstar, and I can't wait to continue tomorrow. ^.^

Roblox

Played a Cop Escape Map, then played a DayZ remake with my friend and finally played on my friends personal map that had rocket launchers for us to destroy things.

Well, I've played Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed so much that NOW it's gotten to the part that I dreaded, the part every racing game, or game that has multiple things to unlock: the really difficult, frustrating achievements/events. I don't care about stickers, I just want to earn more stars, and THANKFULLY, since this is a new system, I'm restraining myself to keep me from breaking anything. That's happened before... :(

Just unlocked Dr. Eggman, who will likely be my main racer from now on... I also like how there's a leveling system, kind of makes you want to use characters more and more to unlock their full potential. Metal Sonic was already maxed out, which I thought was weird, but I guess since he IS a bonus character, it makes sense... though Alex Kidd wasn't maxed out...

Which I felt was for the better, because it means I had a reason to use him over Metal Sonic.

BTW, has there been any news about DLC?

Heh, funny smashGoom, I've also been playing Sonic & all stars racing, although very little and ive only just done grand pix so far, but its been fun so far.

Makes MarioKart look like a joke imo, will probably keep this for awhile.

Zae said:
Heh, funny smashGoom, I've also been playing Sonic & all stars racing, although very little and ive only just done grand pix so far, but its been fun so far.

Makes MarioKart look like a joke imo, will probably keep this for awhile.
It DOES feel better than Mario Kart, although sometimes the game glitches up. Sometimes it's a minor hiccup, like a random sound bit that shouldn't be there or something that just looks weird, but then there are the times in which my game freezes. It's happened twice so far. You wouldn't see that from Nintendo, I'll tell you that.

I STILL think this game is very impressive, it feels like a lot more passion went into this then, say, Mario Kart 7, although the roster isn't too much better. Which is not to say it's bad in Racing Transformed, I REALLY like seeing Vyse there, but I think they could have had more character opportunities, which is why I'm looking forward to any future DLC announcements for this game.

I haven't really had any problems concerning freezes or glitches so far so idk, seems pretty stable.

I just think the game has great balance, beautiful and interesting tracks, a leveing system, and some seriously good music.

It's the first time ive enjoyed a racing game since f-zero gx and extreme-g 3. dunno about the roster though as I've not unlocked much but I certainly look forward to seeing who everyone is.

Back