What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Diamond

Beat Roark with my level 21 Murkrow; Ein, had to hack to get him in so I could start my dark monotype.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

I got the Boomerang, map and compass from Jabu Jabus Belly and destroyed most of the slimy things.

Grand Theft Auto IV

I tried out Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and to my releif, Alex Kidd is automatically playable. I tried out some single races just to get the hang of things, and so far, it's pretty freaking sweet! I would have played it more if the game didn't freeze up on me...

It was pretty weird, after playing as Sonic and Tails on Ocean View, then as Sonic on Samba Studios. Then I was playing as Knuckles on Samba Studios, and I was just about to finish the second lap, when I activated a mitt, and I was in mid-transformation from boat to car when the game froze up. The music kept playing and it continuously made the transforming noise, but nothing happened. The Wii U system wouldn't even turn off, no matter how long I held down the power button (pressing the power button on the Gamepad only turned the Gamepad off), so I had to unplug it.

I'm definitely going to play more of it tomorrow, I'm going to be all over this franchise now!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Played it at a friend's house. OK, but really too similar to the other call of duty games to make it worth buying.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Played as Kirby, Ike, and Marth.

Manos: The Hands of Fate

the fact that there's a game of it makes me happy

the fact that it's actually good makes me ecstatic

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Was just playing this for a few minutes again. I haven't touched it since 2011. After I beat Magnus von Grapple 2 years ago, I did a bunch of stuff in Rogueport and didn't go into the final chapter because of the Shadow Queen. It'll probably stay that way until I have the courage to do it.

Mario Kart 7

I believe New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Maxed out the life counter.

Then my 3DS died.

Right as I was about to save.

Toa 95 said:

Then my 3DS died.

Damn, that's balls. The NSMB games' save system is really dumb, anyway, because if you forget to open the path to a Toad House or complete a castle before stopping, you just lost all your data up to that point.

Anyways:

Mario Kart Wii

Played it for the first time in quite a while. Did the Mirror Lightning Cup, got a star rank on it as well as got the Blue Falcon. I need to do the last 2 Mirror races and work to unlock Mii Outfit B still.

MCS said:
Toa 95 said:

Then my 3DS died.

dang, that's balls. The NSMB games' save system is really dumb, anyway, because if you forget to open the path to a Toad House or complete a castle before stopping, you just lost all your data up to that point.

Anyways:

Mario Kart Wii

Played it for the first time in quite a while. Did the Mirror Lightning Cup, got a star rank on it as well as got the Blue Falcon. I need to do the last 2 Mirror races and work to unlock Mii Outfit B still.
You there is quick save.

Back