What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem

Sain is currently my favorite unit

Okami

love the way snowy areas look

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
I'm finally in a new part of the game. Torvus Bog. It looks like it could be a bit more colorful than the other areas in this game; grey, light brown and purple wasn't cutting it for me. I've definitely found the terrain in this game to be less appealing, I miss Tallon IV.

I guess I'm just not a huge fan of light world/dark world design choices.

Fire Emblem

fuck I accidentally deleted my save state so now I have to completely start over

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Torvus Bog isn't so bad, Dark Torvus Bog is still pretty shitty though.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Decided on doing Momohime's path first, I like the dynamic between Jinkuro and Momo. I like the weaker but more agile swords over the heavy hitters. It kind of blows that you only really get to keep a sword special ability for the short time you use the sword before it becomes obsolete. The uppercut on the first sword was really useful.

I did one of the enemy gauntlets for the first time, that shit is actually pretty difficult. I used up almost all my healing items and my swords were constantly being broken. I'm not even sure how to do that without having your sword broken. I guess I was one level under the suggested amount.

Mother 3

Oh man I was missing out. I've played through the prologue and first chapter up until Drago Plateau, it's been pretty engaging so far.

F-F-Fire is definitely even better when you have the actual context, and I still haven't gotten the hang of this rhythm thing in battles because I don't understand the timing. Would play more, but tired.

Mumbo Jumbo said:
Fire Emblem

fuck I accidentally deleted my save state so now I have to completely start over
Karma for using roms

JK, that really sucks man.

Tiz Arrior said:
Mother 3

Oh man I was missing out. I've played through the prologue and first chapter up until Drago Plateau, it's been pretty engaging so far.

F-F-Fire is definitely even better when you have the actual context, and I still haven't gotten the hang of this rhythm thing in battles because I don't understand the timing. Would play more, but tired.
HOLY SHIT ICE, YOU ARE PLAYING THIS GAME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN T--Waaaaaiiiittt, you're not fooling me. Nice try.

i should continue to play but after literally binge playing mother 1 and 2 in under a minth back in december and january im fed up :I

Fire Emblem

finally made it back to where I was

on another positive note, my army is in better condition than it was last time

I grinded a little (only got 2 levels out of it) by doing some backtracking through old areas. I wanted to see how difficult the Yellow Barrier monster challenge was but its recommended level is 23 while I'm only 19.

Also I finally got a new short blade sword so now I can fuck people up. Long blades are cool but every attack is a commitment because of how slow it swings. I've decided to go with 2 Short Blades and 1 Long Blade at all times.

Bosses in this game are hard. Looks like I'm at the point where I have to go to Hell. Red Oni was too tough for me years ago but I wonder if I can do it now.

Toukiden: Kiwami

Carried over my demo data so I didn't have to start from the beginning.

Back