What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

Started a new file (normal difficulty still), completed Lyn's story then got to Chapter 16 during Hector's story and stopped because I benched Will and now he sucks too much to survive on that map, so I'm trying again when I'm more tolerant of weak units.

Fantasy Life

I only have Tailor and Alchemist to make Legend ranks now.

I got the materials to do the Heroic Tailor challenge (it was a pain, had to keep killing bounty bosses), then hoarded Stardust Thread (600+) to try and get the Level 15 Sewing challenge but it only got me to Level 13.

So now I'm repeatedly making Netherworldly Curtains to get to Level 15 (at 14 now), and it's working quite well.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

I vaguely remember doing this dark version of Agon Wastes. I forget how far I got but I clearly remember fighting Dark Samus once, that's all I can say for sure.

The Janitor said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (WiiWare version)

played the second trial of the first case

if every trial is as intense as those two i think im losing my shit

this game exceeds my expectations by about 500%

also the german translation is really great, which is something i cant say about many games that came out since the deep 90s (aka seiken densetsu 2 (secret of mana) and link's awakening)

100% Orange Juice with Ice, Crackin, and Meta Knight

First match with Meta Knight, and I thought I was going to snipe the win. Damn, it was really close.

Beyond Good & Evil

Finished the Toukiden: Kiwami demo (unless I want to grind for shit between now and its release)

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Eleven generations and counting.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
I remember where I stopped now, right after the first boss past where you need the three temple keys. Now I'm somewhere in the dark space pirate area. I still don't like the Dark World, since I feel like it's discouraging me to explore by killing me when I do. I can't wait until I get the Dark Suit, assuming it fixes it.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

AT a friend's house for a birthday party, I decide to wander downstairs to play 9.0 after everyone had decided to stop playing our fun ((and scream-filled, I need buckets of water to cure my throat)) matches that I had forcefully turned stocks on for. After I go to the Games and More section, someone sits down beside me. My friend's 18 year old brother. He wanted to 9.0, too. I'm like "okay, sure" and start playing.

He's really good, giving me pointers of things that slipped my mind and doing pretty well for himself, not to mention giving irrevelant ((at the time)) tips for characters I main/am planning on picking up among other characters. He's never died due to being weak at the game, it's always "random bullshit that shows up at the last minute". So, when we pick our characters, I go Shulk and he goes either Donkey Kong or Zero Suit Samus.

We got to the hands. Beat them in 20 seconds with little damage. Next, we have the Giant, in which we both took a lot of damage. He didn't die, but I had unfortunately lost my first stock. Then, we go to the Beast, which takes his first stock and I take no damage. Probably due to me dodging and just landing a couple of smash attacks every here and there. Next, we have the Edges of Hell. He dies and I hang on for 10 more seconds, almost killing them, before I go out too. Afterwards, we decide to play 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0, which in all three, we did horribly.

Also, pro-tip for Game and Watch users on Master Core, just spam Judge and have your teammate spot you. :P

triple deluxe
ive collected all the sunstones but not the rare keychains, or all of them for that matter, theres like a billion
now all i have to do is beat the final boss and i guess thats it, but ill save that for another day
man 6-8 was pretty great, i liked how they brought back fountain of dreams, and also in the end with all the kirby sprites from generation to generation. the main royal road theme itself is so epic, its like your going in for that final battle and it fits in so well, i loved how kirby just didnt give a fuck and bashed through all the entrance in the very beginning

Nico Yazawa said:
triple deluxe
ive collected all the sunstones but not the rare keychains, or all of them for that matter, theres like a billion
now all i have to do is beat the final boss and i guess thats it, but ill save that for another day
man 6-8 was pretty great, i liked how they brought back fountain of dreams, and also in the end with all the kirby sprites from generation to generation. the main royal road theme itself is so epic, its like your going in for that final battle and it fits in so well, i loved how kirby just didnt give a *bleep* and bashed through all the entrance in the very beginning

Pfft there's only 1 rare keychain in each level and 256 total. I found all of the rare ones on my own.

Speaking of which...
If you have ever 100% Kirby's Adventure, then you'll know that one of the secrets is in the moon. I really like the throwback because on the banner with all the sprites, if you "enter the moon" you'll find a secret room with the rare keychain.

Rayquaza said:
Nico Yazawa said:
triple deluxe
man 6-8 was pretty great, i liked how they brought back fountain of dreams, and also in the end with all the kirby sprites from generation to generation. the main royal road theme itself is so epic, its like your going in for that final battle and it fits in so well, i loved how kirby just didnt give a *bleep* and bashed through all the entrance in the very beginning

Pfft there's only 1 rare keychain in each level and 256 total. I found all of the rare ones on my own.

Speaking of which...
If you have ever 100% Kirby's Adventure, then you'll know that one of the secrets is in the moon. I really like the throwback because on the banner with all the sprites, if you "enter the moon" you'll find a secret room with the rare keychain.
yea but thats still 2 much and im 2 lazy

i did that, forgot to mention that lol, that was pretty neat how they put that in
ive played and beat every kirby except mass attack and the drawing ones and i guess triple deluxe if you count that
idk maybe ill play mass attack some day but it doesnt really appeal to me
nor do the drawing ones cause drawing sucks
i played yarn and that was ok

Rhythm Heaven

I now have at least a superb on every song.

I'm happy.

Fire Emblem

i'm liking it so far but I've only done the first chapter so it's kind of hard to judge at this point

i beat triple deluxe, not 100% tho
holy shit that last battle was amazing
the music was sooo good omg but then again whats new in kirby's final bosses lol
i really love how they remixed the original boss theme to make it fit with queen sectonia cause shes supposed to be like beautiful or w/e and the music's tempo makes you feel that

masked dedede was a really great throwback too, i love dedede's theme and every rendition of it

so after all that, i went on to play dededetour, which was pretty great. i hate how you have to go through all the extra levels in stage 6 tho, but whatever, i guess they had to put it in there somewhere. the dx bosses were cool, i hated pyribbit though cause i feel like he just stalls a lot in the background. other than those, really cool game mode. dark meta knight wasnt so hard, he had pretty simple patterns. galactica knight was tougher than him

aaaaand after that, i went to play arena, and obv they had to have a true arena so i played that too. regular arena was a breeze but i did have some trouble with true arena, on soul of sectonia. shit dude, i just turtled it out with archer lol and pretty much won that way

seriously though, archer has to be the most op ability. like it matches, or probably is better than stone, cause camouflage pretty much negates everything
i havent found one thing that hits you while camouflaged, except in kirby fighters, that shit doesnt fly there lol

overall i had a really good time with this, now im 98% done and i need to find the keychains, i think ill do that some other time lol

Back