What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Casey Jones said:
Super Mario 64DS

I was trying to get Wet Dry World's 100 coin star, and decided to turn into Vanish Luigi so I could defeat the Chuck Ya easily. I then tried hitting the block on top of the elevator cage and forgetting I was still in Vanish mode, I phased through the cage and grabbed the Express Elevator star. :P

By the way, you can get into the town portion of the level using Luigi's back flip. No cannon blasts necessary.
I just did a triple jump to reach the top of the painting, swam to the cage, and jumped in to reach the town.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (on Hero Mode)

Final Fantasy VI

I killed the Whelk in the beginning of the game and the shell is still there for some reason. So I went ahead and Bio Blasted it, and the shell used Mega Volt, killing my party instantly. Ignoring the fact that that makes no sense, I thought that was scripted and expected a cutscene. But I was back at the title screen! What the heck?! :mad:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Played it at my friends house. Finally made it past Fugu, World 5 is really hard, Harvest Hazards is all about patience which I had none for since I wanted to see what comes next, ...accidentally tapped Post... And panicky Paddles is one that I just don't enjoy, that Letter G!

Captain GBAToad said:
Virtue's Last Reward
FUCK THE NEVADA TEST SITE, FUCK THE CURRENT NON-EXISTENCE OF ZE3

Zero Escape is probably the saddest example of a good series getting cut short. ARRGH

Mariofan169 said:
Final Fantasy VI

You have a very good taste my friend.

Mariofan169 said:
I killed the Whelk in the beginning of the game and the shell is still there for some reason. So I went ahead and Bio Blasted it, and the shell used Mega Volt, killing my party instantly. Ignoring the fact that that makes no sense, I thought that was scripted and expected a cutscene. But I was back at the title screen! What the heck?! :mad:

You didn't kill the Whelk. After a while it retreats in his shell, your party even warns you from attacking the shell. If he's in his Shell, DONT ATTACK IT, or he will counter with Mega Volt. Instead wait a few turns, heal yourself up or whatever, until he comes out again.

So basically just dont attackj the shell and youre fine.

Akumajo Dracula X68000 (Castlevania Chronicles)

I love this game so much that I want to dance with :bowser: and :peach:

Pwwnd123 said:
Akumajo Dracula X68000 (Castlevania Chronicles)

I love this game so much that I want to dance with :bowser: and :peach:

They aren't in the game...

Persona 3 Portable

My fifth run of it...restarted to, what else, LOWER THE DIFFICULTY!

Fire Emblem Awakening

Figured I may as well considering the latest Smash news. Just cleared chapter 1. Never played a game of this genre before so I went with the easiest possible mode.

GalacticPetey said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Figured I may as well considering the latest Smash news. Just cleared chapter 1. Never played a game of this genre before so I went with the easiest possible mode.
thank you

although if you don't like the genre, don't feel like you have to keep playing. strategy games aren't for everyone (and neither are rpg games)

Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

thank you

although if you don't like the genre, don't feel like you have to keep playing. strategy games aren't for everyone (and neither are rpg games)
I've played a little bit of Sacred Stones on GBA, what would be a good difficulty for someone with a little bit of experience with fire emblem games? I got 3 weeks to wait, but knowledge in advance is always nice.

If you've only played a little bit of Sacred Stones, I'd still play on Normal mode.

Really I always play on Normal mode, but the question is "Casual or Classic". In Classic mode your dead characters don't come back but in Casual they do which makes things infinitely easier. It's your call.

(also i never play in casual mode. filthy casuals)

Minecraft Pocket Edition.

They finally fixed bugs that made it nearly impossible to play. Then I tried a seed that claimed to have a Quadruple village by spawn, although I only found 1, and supposedly it was a fifth village that was disconnected, but still semi-close, so IDK what directions I screwed up.

Started a new file of Super Mario Sunshine. A cataquack followed me into a beach hut at the start of Gelato Beach. I never knew they could do that.

Back