What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Just bought it today, and I'm still in the Knight Academy.

Mario Kart Wii. Picked it up recently to star the rest of the cups (which I just did today), so now I'm working on unlocking Mii Outfit B.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Started the Maiamai sidequest, completed the House of Gales and the Tower of Hera, and just went around doing whatever I can.

Also the Lost Woods is somehow being impossible for me at the moment. I don't know why I can't get through it...

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Fucking water temple. Fuckin' changing water levels, godamm clams, that son of bitch Dark Link.

Yeah, was not a fan of this temple.

Halo 4

I can tell this is going to be a story based game around Cortana. The Prometheans are also way cooler than the Covenant.

Fire Emblem Awakening

I finally got this game and I love it. I just got to Chapter 7. Like Seth in Sacred Stones my Mat and Chrom team pretty much decimates most enemies. I'm still pairing up all my characters though. I love seeing how my party is doing in the barracks.

Ganondorf said:

Fucking water temple. Fuckin' changing water levels, godamm clams, that son of bitch Dark Link.

at least you didn't have to go to gear selection screen everytime you needed to take the boots on or off like in the original

though i agree that temple was pretty stupid otherwise

Smaug said:
Ganondorf said:

I have yet to meet an individual who likes it.

I like it

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Smaug said:
Ganondorf said:

I have yet to meet an individual who likes it.
I like it
And now I stand corrected.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Got the Master Sword and finally got to Lorule. So now I can go there and back to Hyrule.

Batman Arkham City

Started on this game. In the story I've got up to the part where you have to find Mr Freeze and I've done some of the Bane sidequest and Zassz phone sidequest. Love it even more than Arkham Asylum.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Did a couple more chapters up to Chapter 10. Chapter 9 was a sad chapter. Ricken is now getting pretty strong.

A Link Between Worlds.

Got through the Dark Palace, saved Gulley, and found some more Maiamais. Also bought the Boomerang and the Bombs, and upgraded them.

Back