What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Beat the final boss. Now I'm going around the Asylum and doing Riddler Challenges and the Challenge Mode. It's pretty cool that I now have Armoured Batman for challenge mode. So once I've got all the riddles I'll make another file on normal mode and play through again for the achievement. If you couldn't tell I would highly recommend the game to anyone on any platform they can get it on. I know it's on Steam, PC and PS3 too.

TotA

I love you Jade.

Mega Man 4.

Got all the way from Dr. Cossack stage 1 to Dr. Wily stage 1.

• Cossack Stage 1: Yeah, this stage is pretty easy... boss isn't too difficult, either...
  • Cossack Stage 2: Stage isn't too hard, boss is... ugh... it's both difficult and can take forever...
  • Cossack Stage 3: I found this stage to be REALLY easy, as well as the boss...
  • Cossack Stage 4: The stage, again, is pretty easy, but the boss, not so much... but if you need anything there's a convenient grind area right outside the boss gate... and then oh yeah having to stop Wily that comes entirely out of nowhere.

And one more thing: Seriously, this guy must an obsession for weapon energy or something if he's put it all over the fortress...

Mega Man 4.

Finally beat the rest of the game. Now on to 5...

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Went from Big Massif's Dream to near the end of Mount Pajamanja and got all the attack pieces there. On my normal file I didn't really bother getting Attack Pieces. On my hard file I am though I probably won't use most of them.

code of princess

resumed my play of this a bit and did a few levels

fire emblem awakening

just beat chapter 17. Man with my units now in their new classes things seem a bit too easy.

Nintendo Land

A family friend came over. I didn't really want to play but he did so I did as well. We played the Luigi's Mansion minigame for a whole hour because he couldn't beat me. I didn't realise it until about 30 minutes in but I had won every single match, as a Hunter or the Ghost. He hogged the ghost though so I only got to be it maybe 5 times out of the 30+. I thought about losing on purpose, and the guy is too dumb to realise that it would have been on purpose but doing that would be pretty insulting. We also played through the entirety of the Regular Metroid missions. Once again, he died a lot and I had to do most of the work, I had to skip past the results screen quickly otherwise he would've seen that my score was three times his and complained about it. I think by the last couple of missions he started to realise... but then again, he was always saying things like 'I got him' or 'I hit that part' when it was actually me hitting it (e.g Battling Ridley, I got 50+ hits and he got 18). We also did 8 of the 9 missions in the zelda game. I was the archer because he couldn't aim well. He also complained that he was out the front, despite the fact he was the only one who could defend themself (shield) and I was supposed to be at the front. I had no problem with him complaining, it wasn't annoying it was just something he did a lot. He was my age as well, but I guess I went to school a year early for my age so my mind is more like that of a 16-year old rather than a 15-year old.

It was fun though, but I can't say the same for him. He loved it when he won, he was silent or complaining when he lost. I mostly stayed silent, tried to give him subtle hints on what to do or tried to sound like I was having fun. I was, but I have trouble conveying that to people and if I don't do it properly they act like I'm being depressed.

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Well I'm stuck on the Mount Pajamnja boss on hard mode which gave me trouble on normal mode but this is a lot worse and I can't beat Pillodium X in the Battle Ring on my normal file so I'm going back to Kid Icarus.

Pikmin 3, on day 14.
I try to play games slow because there's nothing to play once I beat everyting and I can't really afford new games.

Mario Sunshine

pokemon white 2

bought this today and played for about 9 hours.

Got 3 badges and up to 4 pokemon.

Back