What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
the game isnt really hard but hell world was pretty interesting to say the least, plus it has the true ending so yeah.

I just don't like having to fight multiple bosses just to reach where I died. It's tedious.

yeah it really sucks, especially if you dont have that lone healing item.

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
the game isnt really hard but hell world was pretty interesting to say the least, plus it has the true ending so yeah.

I just don't like having to fight multiple bosses just to reach where I died. It's tedious.

I used it up thinking that it was possible to get more at some point. I was wrong. I also didn't end up getting the best gun or Booster 2.0.

Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:

I used it up thinking that it was possible to get more at some point. I was wrong. I also didn't end up getting the best gun or Booster 2.0.

oh thats gonna going to cause some serious problems.

worst case scenario: start over.

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:

oh thats gonna going to cause some serious problems.

worst case scenario: start over.

Yeah, seems like my best option right now.

EDIT: I did that, I'm back at Dark Place, which is where I was at this time yesterday. I still have the Polar Star instead of getting the Snake. It'll make things hard since Snake could go through walls.

Cave Story

I saved Curly, got the Spur, got the Nemesis, have a Health Jar and have the Booster 2.0.

My body is ready.

Crackin355 said:
Cave Story

I saved Curly, got the Spur, got the Nemesis, have a Health Jar and have the Booster 2.0.

My body is ready.

*still gets gameover*

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Cave Story

My body is ready.

*still gets gameover*

I didn't expect the Hidden Cave to be so hard. God damn bats throw me off and I boost into the spikes trying to avoid them.

My body is not ready anymore.

EDIT: Just beat it, the Hidden Cave was my main problem. When it got to the presses at the end, I would always accidentally miss the left button when trying to boost through quickly and get smashed. I died against the Undead Core once, because I was about to use my health jar but i missed the q key and got killed while wondering why the menu didn't pop up. I didn't use the jar the second time around though, I figured out that killing Misery first instead of Sue would mean I didn't have to deal with missiles so I did that and then the core didn't really put up much of a fight.

The Spur definitely helps a lot.

Got Etrian Odyssey IV, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, and Pokemon Platinum, so I've been playing them all. SIMULTANEOUSLY

Do facebook games count too?
I've been playing Facebook games
and the last video game I played was
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
via emulator.

Still playing maplestory.. that's about it lately... it's been hard making time to play games these days..

Back