What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Galaxy.
I'm trying to beat the Daredevil Run in Melty Molten Galaxy and it is HARD.

Yoshidude99 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Super Mario Galaxy.
Really?

You thought it was easy?

Awesome Koopa said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Super Mario Galaxy.
Really?

You thought it was easy?
Yes.

Mario Party 9
I easily beat Shy Guy in Bob-omb Factory with 96 Mini Stars. Shy Guy was owned. First he had 10 mini sstars taken away by Bowser then landed on an unlucky space,then was blown up by a Bob-omb and went through a row of Ztars.

Yoshidude99 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Super Mario Galaxy.
Really?

You thought it was easy?
Yes.

Mario Party 9
I easily beat Shy Guy in Bob-omb Factory with 96 Mini Stars. Shy Guy was owned. First he had 10 mini sstars taken away by Bowser then landed on an unlucky space,then was blown up by a Bob-omb and went through a row of Ztars.

I must suck at video games then. I beat the final Bowser fight in Super Mario Galaxy and I was just playing Super Paper Mario

Super Mario 64

Super Paper Mario

Continued my save file I started over yesterday. Chapter 1-4 is so annoying unless you abuse the flip power, but even then it's hard.

I'm looking forward to Chapter 2 [/sarcasm]

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Paper Mario

Continued my save file I started over yesterday. Chapter 1-4 is so annoying unless you abuse the flip power, but even then it's hard.

Chapter 2 is good. If you don't like 2-3 you can use a code to get all the Rubbes instantly. PM me if you need help on the game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Paper Mario

Chapter 2 is good. If you don't like 2-3 you can use a code to get all the Rubbes instantly. PM me if you need help on the game.
I've played it before, but I forgot the code to the vault, can you pm it to me please? And I know what to do, I just forgot the code.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Paper Mario

I've played it before, but I forgot the code to the vault, can you pm it to me please? And I know what to do, I just forgot the code.
I don't remember there being a code to the vault. Don't you just have to find it?

Tales of Symphonia

Fawfulfury65 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Paper Mario

I don't remember there being a code to the vault. Don't you just have to find it?
Yes, you find it, but there's a code.

Anyways, I played Super Princess Peach (the DS)

Mario Hoops 3-on-3.

This game needs a sequel on 3DS.

Luigi's Mansion,

Started another file, got gold rank on both Neville and Lydia, and silver on Chauncey when I expected a bronze.

Back