What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Smashgoom202 said:
FINALLY got around to playing Rayman Origins. I love it's style, the music's really awesome to listen to, I like wailing on enemies, the platforming's good fun... I only just beat the first world, though, and it looks like I'm going to have to go back and collect more "Lums" once I've gotten more experienced at the game.

I like how Rayman "humps" the air when he frees Electoons. :P
Yeah you can got them easilly in the first world by doing Time Trials. I think World 3 Gourmand Land is the best.

Yoshidude99 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
FINALLY got around to playing Rayman Origins. I love it's style, the music's really awesome to listen to, I like wailing on enemies, the platforming's good fun... I only just beat the first world, though, and it looks like I'm going to have to go back and collect more "Lums" once I've gotten more experienced at the game.

I like how Rayman "humps" the air when he frees Electoons. :P
Yeah you can got them easilly in the first world by doing Time Trials. I think World 3 Gourmand Land is the best.
I just got to that world! :D

Although I have to say, I'm surprised I didn't fight a boss at the end of the second world. It was another flying stage like the first world, but at least the first world had KIND OF a boss fight in terms of that big canary. I know there are bosses in this game, when do I reach them?

But I like how world 2 and three have two combined themes, with the second world, it was desert and music, and with the third world, it's ice and food. THAT'S being creative!

Link's Awakening. There's an enemy who looks and acts exactly the same as Kirby, and can be found on the same screen as a Goomba.

It's funny, I remember the last time I played through that game, I didn't use the boomerang that much. I didn't think it was that useful, and I didn't want to give up my shovel for whatever reason.

Coin grinding was the only reason I kept playing Mario Kart 7 long after it stopped being fun.

As for me, I'm still playing Rayman Origins, and now I've reached the fifth world.
The map loops when I finally go there, meaning this game is really short... Or something BIG is going to happen. :smug:

Getting that Skull Tooth from the fourth world was a pain. Not because of the glitch, I actually got past that fine, thanks to this video:

The problem was... well, EVERYTHING ELSE BEFORE THAT! I died, like, 10 times before I finally got the groove of things, and even then, my thumb kept slipping off the control stick because of how sweaty it was getting (the room I play in gets pretty hot, especially when my blood pressure rises from losing). By the time I finished, my hand got all cramped up and I had to take a break.

The underwater stages have BEAUTIFUL music, it almost reminds me of the Donkey Kong Country games...

Smashgoom202 said:
It's funny, I remember the last time I played through that game, I didn't use the boomerang that much. I didn't think it was that useful, and I didn't want to give up my shovel for whatever reason.
The boomerang is very useful for gaining health. There are some enemeis, like those Anti-Kirbys and Sparks that you give hearts or fairies for defeating them.

Smashgoom202 said:
Coin grinding was the only reason I kept playing Mario Kart 7 long after it stopped being fun.

As for me, I'm still playing Rayman Origins, and now I've reached the fifth world.
The map loops when I finally go there, meaning this game is really short... Or something BIG is going to happen. :smug:

Getting that Skull Tooth from the fourth world was a pain. Not because of the glitch, I actually got past that fine, thanks to this video:

The problem was... well, EVERYTHING ELSE BEFORE THAT! I died, like, 10 times before I finally got the groove of things, and even then, my thumb kept slipping off the control stick because of how sweaty it was getting (the room I play in gets pretty hot, especially when my blood pressure rises from losing). By the time I finished, my hand got all cramped up and I had to take a break.

The underwater stages have BEAUTIFUL music, it almost reminds me of the Donkey Kong Country games...
Yeah something big is going to happen! Also the boss of the water world has good music but you don't fight him untill way later. That tricky treasure is really hard for me to.

Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Finally beat King Neptune after months. The game's ending was funny.

Now I'm playing Oracle of Seasons, the only Zelda handheld game I have, but never completed. I noticed for the first time where a windmill is, that it plays The Song of Storms from Orcarina of Time. That was sweet.

So I beat world five of Rayman Origins,
and ran into the first "boss" of the game. It looks like the golem from the original trailer, only this time it was more brownish-red than green, and you had to hit these pink glowing things instead of smacking his eyeballs.

After which, this sixth world appeared, and and something DOES happen, but it doesn't really scream "plot twist" as it does "plot twist", more like "oh crap, something resembling a story is actually happening!" The nymphs told me that the "kings" of each work need to be awoken in order to drive off the nightmares or something rather. Point is, new areas open up, and it looks like I finally get to face some big epic bosses... but not before completing more levels.

I took this time to go back to some other levels and beat the time attacks and collect as many Lums as I can, just for the heck of it. More Electoons I "free" by doing so, the closer I get to unlocking "Dark Rayman" as a playable character. At least that's what I assume he is, he's worth about 220 of those things...

Also, running up walls is awesome.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I am hopelessly stuck in the Fortress of Wind. I have no idea what to do or where to go anymore.

Dustforce

Had I not been playing with the new update, all I'd have had to show for it would be a shiny silver key from the Forest, but since they changed the way you earn keys, I got to go and mess around in some of the really masochistic levels. Still plenty of fun, tho.

More Warriors Orochi 3.

Did a plethora of side missions, worked on training Nuwa, and did some of the story missions.

Twas fun.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Beat Egil (the last battle against him). Wow. There was one heck of a plot twist after that...

Back