What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Sunshine

After 10 years, I have finally collected all 120 Shine Sprites.

Skyward Sword

The only thing worse than getting hit in Eldin's Silent Realm is getting hit in Eldin's Silent Realm after collecting all 15 of Eldin's Tears (I touched that damn water and got cornered) and having to collect them all over again. At least they were marked on the map....

Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman

I can't get past the part with the falliing rock and water in Mr Stone's Peaks!
Did you try cutting the ropes with your helicopter hair?

Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman

I can cut one but the water kills me before I can reach the other.

Yoshidude99 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman

I can cut one but the water kills me before I can reach the other.
Yeah, I remember it being pretty tough to get it cut in time. I guess all you can do is keep trying. :-\

Chaos Rings II - Beginning was kinda interesting, although they did use the whole stopping time mechanic in the previous two games. Allusions to "The Creator" were intriguing given that there were eight weapons named "Creator" in the original, but the attempts to save every alternate timeline and all life were kinda in the hands of human scientists at that point. Of course, it's possible that there's no continuity at all, but w/e. Gameplay mechanics look more intriguing than before given that the break gauge actually does anything and there's another leveling method aside from just typical fare.

Chaos Rings II - After about two hours, thirty of which have been cutscenes or unskippable dialogue, I've entered five dungeons, played as six different characters, one of which has died (supposedly permanently, although probably not), leveled them all to around level eight, and now I've finally been given something somewhat resembling an attempt at succeeding in preventing whatever it is I'm supposed to be preventing. All their story goofs aside, the characters they've introduced have been admittedly somewhat interesting, especially the martial artist, and so I'm looking forward to seeing where all the characters wind up before this is over. Gameplay has been very interesting, even without the scripted puzzle sequences, and I'm enjoying the fluidity of the gameplay and figuring out how to deal with the diverse cast of enemies (when it's not interrupted by cutscenes every three screens, of course).

The perverted shopkeeper from the original is back, and has gotten even more perverted than before, sadly.

Zombie Slayer Diox

It's basically a rhythm game that involves slashing zombies while listening to badass guitar riffs.

A few minutes before that, I played Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble and finished the first zone. It's not bad.

MnSG said:
I've downloaded Pushmo today.

Good choice. I think you'll like it, especially as you progress and try to make your own.

Back