What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

I just bought it today at Gamestop. When I went to pay for it the guy working there said I had a good taste in games. 8)

MK7 With SuperPaperFan

Mario Party 9

Had no trouble with Toad Road
Accidentally restarted the stage once in bob-OMB factory
Lost a couple of times in boos castle due to super horrible rolls and getting hit with tons of boos
Did pretty good in Blooper Beach

I'm going to play again tomorrow and beat Magma Mime and hopefully Bowser Station

Mario Party 9

When will I ever get past Boo's Horror Castle.

Sonic Generations

Got nearly all the red rings in modern Green Hill Zone and got an S rank on Perfect Chaos in hard mode

Metroid: Other M

Got it at GameStop for 10 dollars today. It's a decent game, somewhat. The long unskippable cutscenes make it seem a little slow though, even though it's interesting to learn about her past story.

Nega-Man said:

Got it at GameStop for 10 dollars today. It's a decent game, somewhat. The long unskippable cutscenes make it seem a little slow though, even though it's interesting to learn about her past story.

It gets better (at least IMO, since I've played through it multiple times).

Nega-Man said:

I like it. I played it in multiplayer ay my friends house once. I love the spider place.

Yoshidude99 said:
Nega-Man said:

I like it. I played it in multiplayer ay my friends house once. I love the spider place.

You're getting games confused. There's no multiplayer in Other M (perhaps you mean Echoes?)

Metroid: Other M again.

I'm starting to like it now. The number of cutscenes at this part of the game is decreasing, and there's tons of boss battles. They can be a doozy sometimes, but they're usually not that hard and overall fun.

Back