What game did you last play?!?!?!?

No, I haven't heard that story :O In my experience it's Bill. Constantly just running away on his own, taking health packs when he doesn't need one and I'm bleeding everywhere, refusing to come into the safehouse, etc. One time when I was playing, we all get to the safehouse, but Bill's just sittin' there. I hear a Smoker cough, a Boomer be fat, and then the musical cue for the horde. I closed the door and watched him die. Mission success.

Zoey may be a bad AI, but I've always played as her, so I wouldn't know.

Alright it's story time. So I'm doing No Mercy, going past the gas station, I get tackled by a hunter, I think "no problem Zoey's right there." Zoeybot proceeds to stand there and do nothing while every zombie in the level runs over to help the hunter kill me. The second I die Zoey kills every zombie there.

Also Billbot is always my medic. He obsessively heals everyone.

lol, I had something similar happen the other day when I was playing L4D on the 360. I play more chaotically on there, simply running through the levels punching things out of my way. Louis is the guy that just stands around and watches people get mauled for a minute before intervening. Me and my suitemate usually just kill him and take his weapons. Mini-storytime. Rooftop finale, Suitemate is Francis and is dead. I'm Zoey, and am overpowered by the horde, along with Louis. Bill comes up and decided to heal Louis first.

LOLNOPE

I fire at Louis until he's completely dead while Bill is trying to heal him. Bill comes over and heals me. Helicopter arrives, suddenly a tank. I hop into the helicopter, and the tank punches Bill pretty much off-screen--I assume off the building. I lol'd heartily.

Lair.

Just beat it. Beautiful, beautiful game.

Worms: Reloaded

Played on a horribly desynced map. Me and Ninji screenshotted the whole thing.

Mario Sports Mix - It was funner than I've expected, actually.
Atsumete! Kirby (Kirby Mass Attack) - Review coming Monday.

Edit: Spelling Nazi!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Edit: Spelling Nazi!
Be careful there. A certain Polish-Australian user may be offended by that.

Metroid Prime Hunters

Taiko Wii 3, Sonic Colours Wii, and Mario Sports Mix.

Civilization V

I've found a whole continent of crazy people who open their borders to me then yell at me for having units within their borders.

Back