Most addictive Mario game you've ever played!

Goombowser

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Not sure for me but maybe Mario Kart Wii I just couldn't stop playing for the longest time!

All of them?

OK lol, I´ll try to be a little more concrete... hmm... both Paper Mario games were addicting as hell to me. Specially the second one: I just couldn´t play any other game until I finished that when I first bought it.

Mario Slam Basketball (aka Mario Hoops) is among my most addictive Mario games. Trying to get all the unlockables, all the gold trophies, and all those battle mode matches with my friends (coin hunters is SO FUN)... I dunno, I just LOVE Mario Basket.

Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Party 4 are among the ones of their respective series which I have played the most (and that´s saying a lot).

1. Mario Kart Wii - I always play online and I try to beat teh Time Trials. The only vehicle I haven't unlocked is the Jetsetter. I know that's sad, but I'm still trying.

2. TTYD - I replayed 4 times and I never got bored of it. But now, it's scratched and it doesn't work :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Maario Kart: Double Dash - The easiest game for me, but I still could not stop. I like having two people on the kart, but I like the characters better on MKW.

The original Paper Mario I beat 5 times and just had to go back into my original account from February 2001 and get every badge and Star Piece!

Goombowser said:
The original Paper Mario I beat 5 times and just had to go back into my original account from February 2001 and get every badge and Star Piece!
Wow, that's impressive!

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
2. TTYD - I replayed 4 times and I never got bored of it. But now, it's scratched and it doesn't work :mad: :mad: :mad:
Four times? That's nothing compared to the fifteen times I've played through it. Also, I'm pretty sure you could find another copy at just about any Gamestop. Every Gamestop I've been to has a copy of this game, and it's always at a very low price.

Goombowser said:
Luigi+Daisy what gender are you?
I'm pretty sure that Luigi+Daisyfan11 is a guy, considering the fact that his Mario Kart Wii Driver's License says that his name is "Johnny11".

I dunno witch one of those
SMB3 (finished too many times all the levels)
SMW (finish the special world and later, kick bowser's 4ss)
SPP (nice game, finishing the 100% at least 5 times ^^)
PM (just epic, beat the master before bowser, finished many times)
PM:TTYD (just as above)

Goombowser said:
I'm a guy, but before you ask why I have pictures of Rosalina and Vivian on my sig/whatever, it's because I would ratehr look at girls than guys even if they are video game charcters. It might sound weird, but hey, who cares?

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour. I can always go back and play it when there's some time to kill.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Goombowser said:
I'm a guy, but before you ask why I have pictures of Rosalina and Vivian on my sig/whatever, it's because I would ratehr look at girls than guys even if they are video game charcters. It might sound weird, but hey, who cares?

A guy who rather looks at girls than guys? That's not weird.

Now, back on topic. I forgot to say that I was addicted to SSBB for a moment.

Addictive Mario game? if by that you mean the game I played for the longest time, then its probably Smash Bros Melee or Paper Mario 2.

Brawl, SM64DS, MPDS, Yoshi's Island DS, MKWII, Mario Kart GBA (Super Curcit),and MP8 all had me hooked. Especially YIDS and MP8 and DS.

Zeltrax said:
Addictive Mario game? if by that you mean the game I played for the longest time, then its probably Smash Bros Melee or Paper Mario 2.

Same here. :boo:

Sodд Popiиsкi said:
I have never really been addicted to any Mario, but the closest to addiction were probably SSBM and SMG.

Same. The most addicting games Ive played are from Nintendo, however.

For me, it would probably have to be either Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, or Super Paper Mario.

Jeff said:
For me, it would probably have to be either Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, or Super Paper Mario.

HUH?? *gasps* There's another Jeff?!?!?!?!?!

Back