Most addictive Mario game you've ever played!

Mario Kart Wii was pretty addicting.

SMB said:
PAPER MARIO! I also love the Mario 3-D platformers (I beat SM64, SMS, and SMG 100%, and I'm working on SM64DS), and the original platformers are also very interesting. If this counts, I have an extreme liking for Donkey Kong Country as well. ^_^
I add all of the Mario RPGs as well.

Uh... Mario Kart Wii I guess :P

My brother and I also played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door until we got to the end. XD

The most addictive Mario Kart series I've played.

Mario Kart Double Dash.
Mario Kart DS - specially when I hack
Mario Kart Wii - haven't got yet, but I could enjoy a bit in a mall... until mom called me... D:

apostlebird said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk!

I agree that MKWii is pretty addicting.

Sheep Man said:
apostlebird said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk!

That doesn't mean I'm not a pro in that game...! I know very well the snaking and blue-shell dodging - and no cheating. The bad thing is I never experienced the online play :(

In no particular order, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Party 8, Mario Party DS, Mario Power Tennis, and Strikers Charged for Wii. I also have Mario Kart Double Dash ordered so I will probably get addicted to that one too after I get it, since I think it looks pretty good. If I had to pick just one right now though I guess it would be Strikers.

Mario 64. I got all 120 stars in like '97 or '98, but I still find myself playing around with it. It's just fun to make Mario run, jump, and stomp all over the place. The N64 controls are so much better and more comfortable to me than playing Galaxy on the awkward remote-and-nunchuck combo.

1. New Super Mario Bros Wii
2. Super Mario Bros 3
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario 3 was my all time favorite until New Super Mario Bros Wii .... I never thought anything would replace Mario 3!!!

Every Mario RPG and platformer basically, though nothing tops Pokemon Diamond, PikmiN 2, and KSSU adn K64 as my most addictive games.

Same here, actually. In fact, that's the very game that got me into the Paper Mario series to begin with. Well, I had played the first two a few times before then, but I didn't truly get into the series until completing Super Paper Mario, for some reason.

SolarBlaze said:
Same here, actually. In fact, that's the very game that got me into the Paper Mario series to begin with. Well, I had played the first two a few times before then, but I didn't truly get into the series until completing Super Paper Mario, for some reason.
What a coincidence, becaus the same thing happened to me except I never played the first two until after the third one.

Mario Strikers Charged is the most addicting game ever. I've played it more than any game on Wii (according to the Nintendo Channel's records). Never got tired. At least, on Wi-Fi, it never gets old.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Mario Strikers Charged is the most addicting game ever. I've played it more than any game on Wii (according to the Nintendo Channel's records). Never got tired. At least, on Wi-Fi, it never gets old.
Ugh, I hate that game, to be honest. No offense. It makes me want to punch a wall because the other team always gets like Bob-ombs and captain power-ups while I get pathetic bananas that my own team gets in. -_- For me, Brawl has never gotten old, whether you are playing by yourself or with random people on Wi-fi.

Super Mario RPG. I can not put that game down! Evry time you die you just wantmto try again! I oncemspent two and a half hours fighting the Axem Rangers!(I know, I have no life)

Mario kart ds and wii. I think wii is more addictive because of improved wi-fi play though. I hope mario kart 3ds will have as great wi-fi play.

TTYD is the most addicting for me. I've through it about 20 times, and it still isn't getting old. A close second is SMB3.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I always think about it when i'm not playing, and when i get home i go to play it! :toad:

Back