Most addictive Mario game you've ever played!

Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii were both very addictive.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, hands down. I've played it about 15 times. (And I've played the beta version 37 times, or at least that's what it says.) It just never really gets old to me...

Oh, and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Golf Toadstool Tour are incredibly addictive too, imo.

Stooben Rooben said:
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour are incredibly addictive too, imo.
Yay, someone else who likes that game. :) Shame there's not a Wii version. :(

DOES SSB COUNT

IF NOT SMB3

Vile said:
Stooben Rooben said:
You like it too? Cool. :D A Wii version would be nice, but I'd rather see another Mario Golf game as epic as Toadstool Tour.

Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:
Stooben Rooben said:
You like it too? Cool. :D A Wii version would be nice, but I'd rather see another Mario Golf game as epic as Toadstool Tour.
That's what I meant. I don't want one of those "New Play Control" games, I want one built from the ground-up for Wii.

Vile said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:
Stooben Rooben said:
That's what I meant. I don't want one of those "New Play Control" games, I want one built from the ground-up for Wii.
Oh, okay.

Also, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe was incredibly addictive when I had it. I never went through so many batteries for my GBC like I did when I had that game. :P

Stooben Rooben said:
Also, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe was incredibly addictive when I had it. I never went through so many batteries for my GBC like I did when I had that game. :P
I love that game.

Moonside27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love that game.
Boo racing ftw.

By far, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

I love that game, I played it multiple times, and whenever I hear a tiny bit of music from that game, I feel an immediate urge to play it again.

Edofenrir said:

I love that game, I played it multiple times, and whenever I hear a tiny bit of music from that game, I feel an immediate urge to play it again.
Hell yeah! 'Tis the best Mario game, in my opinion. :D

Vile said:
Boo racing ftw.
True that. I also like the Yoshi Egg Hunt.

Edofenrir said:

Just beat it for my sixth time. Ah, I love the X-Naut music.

PAPER MARIO! I also love the Mario 3-D platformers (I beat SM64, SMS, and SMG 100%, and I'm working on SM64DS), and the original platformers are also very interesting. If this counts, I have an extreme liking for Donkey Kong Country as well. ^_^

The most addictive mario games i have played are

1. Super Mario Bros. :mario:
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. Mario Kart Wii :luigi:
4. Super Mario Sunshine :peach:
5. Super Mario Galaxy :yoshi:

Funny that you'd put Yoshi on Galaxy, even though he didn't really appear in that game. I would have put him on Sunshine.

As of now, any of the modern Mario RPGs are about equal. The most addicting sports game is Olympic Winter Games.

Super Mario Galaxy.

P.S. THIS IS A BUMP

After digging deep through my head, I'm sure The Thousand Year Door was the most addicting Mario game to me.

Zero of the Rebellion said:
Literally any Mario game is addicting to me.
I tried playing Hotel Mario but I got tired of it pretty quick.

Also, Super Mario 64 is probably mine.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I`m currently getting Mario and Luigi to Lv. 99 with max stats. Again.

Back