Dear Waluigi Time

Dear Waluigi Time,

In just a few weeks, I'll be heading out and hiding Easter Eggs all over the Mushroom Kingdom for all the children to find. But once they find everything, they grab me tightly, demanding presents like chocolate and candy! It's really doing a number on my self-esteem lately, so now I'm worried about how I can do my job without losing my sanity. Please help me, and I might reward you with a giant Easter Basket for your troubles!

Sincerely, The Easter Rabbid.

Dear Waluigi Time,

I have had a predicament of sorts plaguing my mind as of late. Many heated debates with my friends have ended with neither of us giving in to the reasoning of the other. It is of vital importance and will settle perhaps the world's largest dispute. I am coming to you with this because you are the cereal king and therefore have experience with breakfast foods.

Pancakes or waffles? (There is an obvious right choice.)
-Mags
Dear Waluigi Time,

Pancakes or waffles? (Choose wisely.)
-Mags

Have you ever needed the dubious advice of a cereal magnate to solve life's problems? Is one of your OCs struggling with something and somehow unable to find anyone more qualified to turn to? Do you just like goofy 'Shroom sections? Well good news, The 'Shroom's latest advice column, Dear Waluigi Time, is here, and ready for your questions!

I'll be giving "advice" on about three questions per issue. I will generally be answering only one question per user in a single issue to make it fair, but feel free to submit as many questions as you want at a time. Questions can be submitted from the perspective of yourself, your original character, a character you like, your dog... Just about anyone, really!

I'll try to answer as many questions as I can, although obviously I can't get to everyone right away. If I've decided to completely reject a question, I will inform you and let you know why.

Guidelines:
  • Don't submit questions as another user's original character without permission. Mentioning someone else's OC is generally okay, as long as they're not being used in ways the creator wouldn't want.
    • Using a pre-existing character that another user has used as a roleplay is fine, as long as you aren't using their specific portrayal. (Example: A user decides to roleplay as Bugs Bunny in a mafia game. It's okay for you to submit a question as Bugs Bunny, as long as you aren't clearly trying to be that version of the character by referencing other characters or events from that game.)
  • Please avoid asking questions as figures that are likely to be controversial. If you're unsure about this, feel free to ask me before submitting.
  • Be respectful of real people.
  • Remember that this is just a comedic 'Shroom section, and shouldn't be used as a substitute for actual advice. If you have a legitimate problem that you need help with, this isn't the place for it.

If you can't or don't want to submit your questions here on the forums, you can also contact me on my wiki talk page or ping me in the Super Mario Wiki Discord server.

Have you ever needed the dubious advice of a cereal magnate to solve life's problems? Is one of your OCs struggling with something and somehow unable to find anyone more qualified to turn to? Do you just like goofy 'Shroom sections? Well good news, The 'Shroom's latest advice column, Dear Waluigi Time, is here, and ready for your questions!

I'll be giving "advice" on about three questions per issue. I will generally be answering only one question per user in a single issue to make it fair, but feel free to submit as many questions as you want at a time. Questions can be submitted from the perspective of yourself, your original character, a character you like, your dog... Just about anyone, really!

I'll try to answer as many questions as I can, although obviously I can't get to everyone right away. If I've decided to completely reject a question, I will inform you and let you know why.

Guidelines:
  • Don't submit questions as another user's original character without permission. Mentioning someone else's OC is generally okay, as long as they're not being used in ways the creator wouldn't want.
    • Using a pre-existing character that another user has used as a roleplay is fine, as long as you aren't using their specific portrayal. (Example: A user decides to roleplay as Bugs Bunny in a mafia game. It's okay for you to submit a question as Bugs Bunny, as long as you aren't clearly trying to be that version of the character by referencing other characters or events from that game.)
  • Please avoid asking questions as figures that are likely to be controversial. If you're unsure about this, feel free to ask me before submitting.
  • Be respectful of real people.
  • Remember that this is just a comedic 'Shroom section, and shouldn't be used as a substitute for actual advice. If you have a legitimate problem that you need help with, this isn't the place for it.

If you can't or don't want to submit your questions here on the forums, you can also contact me on my wiki talk page or ping me in the Super Mario Wiki Discord server.
To Waluigi Time do you know of any gluten free meals a ghost might enjoy? Sincerely Boo1268

Back