Mario Kart just because.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best Mario game period.

I love Mario kart 8 deluxe, and with the DLC you can re experience places like coconut mall! I can also play as Shy guy or Lakitu.

This game did finally bring more than 32 race tracks to the game, even though it was paid DLC. And they did bring more modes to battle mode in the switch version.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best game particularly due to the mods and the item switch. The booster pass wasn't imo necessary to make it the best (it's not that great), but it helps I guess.

For me, race tracks are actually the worst extra content, I'd rather prefer new characters or new battle stages since I almost exclusively play battle model.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best game particularly due to the mods and the item switch. The booster pass wasn't imo necessary to make it the best (it's not that great), but it helps I guess.

If you want mods, Wii is better. CTGP (A mod for Wii) has 218 custom tracks, Item Rain, and 24 Players.

Yeah but its battle mode is worse in most aspects (I give you that you can easily you can change who spawns in that mode, you can abuse free fly to grief everyone, and losing all balloons doesn't as easily penalize you, both being large qol stuff)

Also Mario Kart Wii isn't as flexible with model importing or voice modding

I'd try out a chaotic match of racing against 23 Wario bot controlled opponents with item rain and 200cc speeds; id like to play battle mode against a team of like 10 warios 1 waluigi and 1 dk, but otherwise I'm not much in the mood to race against the roster of Mario Kart Wii. While you can change who spawns normally through a code, idk how much control you have in 24 player mode

Also you can't play as metal mario

Voice modding in Wii is also a monumental pain in the ass.

I think it's a pretty uncontroversial king of the Mario Kart games simply because it evolved the formula naturally without really leaving anything behind, in most ways it's just a straight up upgrade from the earlier games.

Although Wii has a soft spot in my heart for nostalgia and moddability.

Back