Post any opinion here you’ve never posted you had before.

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I like the Nintendo Switch and see it as maybe the best Nintendo console objectively as of right now, but still like the Wii and 3DS more in terms of personal memories.

Veggies are gross. Give me meat any day!
I'm gonna try to phase my diet into the reverse; phasing out of eating meat would be good I think so then I won't be paying companies for animal cruelty

I find meat gross always knowing it was flesh from the animal that lived before was subject to misery by underpaid overworked workers while at least the vegetable is simply picked by underpaid overworked workers.

Also meat does encompass offal stuff like intestines and heart and stomach and brains and stuff so what's REALLY the gross one here?

None of this stops the fact I enjoy meat I just accept that it's gross, and offal haters seem to draw the line at arbitrary points

I'm opposed to the idea of gum. Why would I chew on something I just have to spit out later?

Whoever designed these clouds deserve to get fired.

1664392904105.png

Vegan cheese is awful and anybody who claims that it 'tastes just like real cheese' is either lying, in denial, or hasn't had real cheese in so long that they've completely forgotten what it tastes like. Every vegan cheese I've tried tastes like the cheapest and lowest quality American processed cheese product and also like plastic.

Fucking hate it.

My favorite cloud formation is the altocumulus mackerel sky

Back