What trait do you like, and dislike, the most in other people?

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
The trait I like the most in other people is stability. The trait I dislike the most in other people is dishonesty.

Creativity is a trait that I like most in a person. As for a trait I dislike, it'll have to be selfishness, as I want people to be able to put their needs aside when I'm having a tough day and also realize that they can't always have it their way in life.

My sought-after traits are sincerity and humility. Traits I dislike in other people include arrogance and dishonesty, as you said

As for "good" traits I suppose the least-important one for me is if people are outgoing/social butterflies. As for the "bad" traits I believe I can tolerate people who can't commit to decisions, just as long as they have patience for me.

IDK answers are basically a degree of how I relate to people in the end. I don't relate to liars, I don't relate to extraverted party goers. I relate to introverts, quieter people, and so on.

As for "good" traits I suppose the least-important one for me is if people are outgoing/social butterflies. As for the "bad" traits I believe I can tolerate people who can't commit to decisions, just as long as they have patience for me.
The least important positive trait for me is the ability to pretend you're always happy; as long as you're sincere about your emotions I don't care the absolute most about it. The least important negative trait for me is being overly serious, as long as you're not a jerk about it

The trait I like the most in people is stability. The trait I hate the most in people is immaturity. Truth be told, I was very immature myself once, but now that I've grown to be older and wiser, I absolutely can't stand people, regardless of what age they are, act like they are mentally a child.

I value common courtesy in other people because that's all I really need from them. If a person holds a door open for me, I assume positive things about them which I really shouldn't.

I dislike public selfishness more than anything else. I'm specifying public because a person being selfish with their friends and family is bad, but my dislike for that is proportionate. My dislike for a person being discourteous to strangers is irrational. Like, if a person litters in a place where other people need to walk, that's bad and they deserve a comment; however, I become angrier than I should. I once even vandalized a car parked across two parking spots, which was wrong of me to do; I just react very negatively toward thoughtlessness towards…society, I guess?

For me, compassion and sincerity are my most valued traits. The other day I saw a driver throw out a used cigarette and I really wanted to punch that driver in the face, people treating the environment around them as their wastebin and something they wouldn't do in their own homes infuriates me so much. This also applies to people who just say rude, provocative stuff online without any consideration such as "your favorite characters suck why would you hold any attachment to them" and those who treat their opinions as better than yours "why are you playing this build in mario kart, it's not a good build" type of people. Also I have rejection sensitivity dysphoria so I get pretty self conscious of what others think of me and being a liar about your intentions really hurts. I can never sincerely maliciously troll online or hold false beliefs because of it.

Back