Lego Mario wave 5 (princess peach wave) character packs

Luciano Barone

Spiny
Banned User
*Cheep-Cheep (SMB1) (Underwater tile set)
*Boo (SMB3) (Ghost house tile set)
*Bullseye Bill (SMB3) (Airship tile set)
*Fish bone (SMW) (Underwater tile set)
*Broozer (NSMBDS) (Ghost house tile set)
*Octoomba (SMG1) (Space tile set)
*Cooligan (NSMBW) (Ice tile set)
*Red biddybud (SM3DL) (Grass tile set)
*Waddlewing (NSMBU) (Sky tile set)
*Skipsqueak (SM3DW) (Grass tile set)

I know we already got a para-biddybud in series 4, that was the winged version of the enemy while this series includes the regular version of the enemy.
Also, in series 6, I hope we get an underground, underwater, ice, and/or mountain set, as well as another "master your adventure" set.

Never mind guys; Nintendo had already released the official Lego Mario Series 5 Character Packs, and honestly, I was never expecting them to take the direction they did, did you?

I really enjoyed the Lego sets recently and I'm looking forward to Peach. I hope they do release more packs and stuff. Maybe they should give us more terrain types, especially hazardous ones (my sister and I constantly put the bros over lava and poison water colored areas). I do wish they patched in voice effects for jumping Bowser Jr. and Boom Boom like they did add Yoshi and Dorrie sounds.

I really enjoyed the Lego sets recently and I'm looking forward to Peach. I hope they do release more packs and stuff. Maybe they should give us more terrain types, especially hazardous ones (my sister and I constantly put the bros over lava and poison water colored areas). I do wish they patched in voice effects for jumping Bowser Jr. and Boom Boom like they did add Yoshi and Dorrie sounds.
Some terrain types I hope are introduced in a potential series 6 include underground/cave, underwater, snow/ice, volcano, mountain, food/sweets, haunted forest/boneyard, or even a sky castle. What do you think?

Back