Franchises Nintendo needs to bring back…

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Since Mario Strikers and Advanced Wars FINALLY have a new installment after all these years, what other long forgotten franchises Nintendo needs to get back to instead of making New Super Mario Bros 32?

I guess I'll start with the obvious: F Zero. This racing series is perhaps Nintendo's most adrenaline fueled series they've ever made (By the way, I think F Zero X is better than Mario Kart 64). This series is GENERATIONS overdue for a new installment.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn was underwhelming to say the least and maybe the sales of it have tanked. However, with Camelot still making money on these Mario sports titles, they should be able to come up with some new ideas on one of Nintendo's best RPGs.

Elite Beat Agents: First of all, I swear to God, if someone mentions that Cory in the House game, I'll flip. Second, this is perhaps the most quirky rhythm game ever made. These agents need to come back for some more killer moves. That is if Nintendo can get the rights to certain songs.

I agree with Elite Beat Agents

Stunt Race FX. Rebrand it so it's much more rally-race themed so it gives it a distinct flavor compared to Mario Kart and F Zero.

Stunt Race FX. Rebrand it so it's much more rally-race themed so it gives it a distinct flavor compared to Mario Kart and F Zero.
Something Nintendo is incredible at is making all of their racing series very distinct from one and other, something other companies aren't good at to say the least.

I believe Golden Sun should definitely get another shot. Sure, Golden Dawn was a bit of a disappointment, but not like AlphaDream's bomb of Mario & Luigi's Bowser Inside Story + Minions which definitely helped seal THAT series's fate.

I also like to see new paint for the Baten Kaitos games. I believe there has been maybe a tease or two, but nothing all that concrete (Monolith Soft stating a desire to return to the series apparently). Nintendo did buy the IP and we got a prequel after the first one, as well as a laughably weak spirit in Smash Ultimate (oof, kinda mean)

Where's my new 1080 featuring Mario and pals bruh

It has been 13 years since the last entries in the Excite series came out (Excitebots: Trick Racing and Excitebike: World Rally both came out in 2009). It's time for a new one goddammit.

wario land

no context

Back