Describe the above user in way too much detail

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A person who claims NOT to be a furry although she likes drawing them. I also assume she likes fnaf.

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A person who dislikes Pokémon and appears to like family guy
(I personally adore Pokémon to an extreme degree, but I will respect your opinion)
I actually don’t like family guy. I just think Peter looks funny.

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A cat loving joke teller that does not go by traditional pronouns.

Twilight Sparkle

Getting on my feet, it's the hand that I was dealt
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
A relatively new member of the community but one who is fun to engage in games with. They like the various game-like forum threads on Super Mario Boards and have a liking for jokes and humour as well.

Twilight Sparkle

Getting on my feet, it's the hand that I was dealt
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
A British(?) brony who also likes Teen Titans Go and LEGO.
I thought brony was just for guys? And pegasister was the female term
And yes I am indeed British

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A pegasister who loves Lego (absolutely epic) and TTG (not my favorite. But have your opinions.) who joined roughly two years ago.

Thomas the Tank Engine

A Cheeky Little Engine
Pronouns
She/They
A user who created a brief fad on the boards, wants people to read their story, and also hasn't been on this forum since early April, slightly over a month after they joined these boards.

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A user who joined two years ago and goes by both She/Her and They/Them. This user enjoys Thomas the Tank Engine, Manga, female villains, and sharing her opinions. This user is also quite suspicious of old accounts that rarely post.

Nic

Partic Septewart VII
Pronouns
She/Her
A very new user which does not have much for me to go off of. They joined this week and has an affinity for corydora catfish

(They also share my birthday)

MightyMario

Happy Holidays!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
A recently new user who might be big into Roblox. Not much about them is know, but they seem nice.