Flygon64's Doodles and Fanart ( Orginal stuff too :0000 )

Flygon64

Flygon "I'll figure this out later" 64
Awards Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Flygon64
I'm an artist yes, welcome to my art thread
download - 2021-07-13T143706.990.png

Mario Boards Character or whatever, I suck at drawing non-bipedal animals lol
Just a Great Izuchi with a backpack and shovel, like that obscure ova Luigi also with the same sort of eyes
1626202003080.png
to the left is just a basic stylized version of myself and to the right is The Husk, It's not really a cat, it's a living form of some odd black kind of matter that shifts shape into a bipedal cat creature most often, A notable feature of it is its lack of tail, it's also mute, any voice coming from it is just a recording of another person's voice, it's pretty much just my little mascot I use when I don't want to draw anything complex lol, it's just really really complex in-universe, It's in-universe traits we're chosen because I like how it plays around with perspective
1626202499915.png

( I go by Goro on another site, art thieves are scum )
1626202595706.png

1626202631499.png

I like drawing bunnies if you couldn't tell...
1626202758924.png

download - 2021-07-14T111728.945.png

this isn't even based on any actual bird, it was just a color scheme I thought looked good on an avian animal lol

1626560242064.png

Art from June 20th 2021

1626895921714.png

I just remembered I made this... last month? Last two monthes? Time is above me ha
@Ultra Violet
I drew that head emblem thing the protectors got uh... somewhere in the recent past, as an animal thing because why not

I see that you have that shield from the front (Power Shield officially called, taken from Spore) as the head and it looks like the body is inspired by the insignia from the sides (from the Regen Deflector helmet from Spore).

I can imagine this thing as a Spore creature, in fact, perfectly feasible as one lmao.

Thanks for drawing that, I love it!!!

I see that you have that shield from the front (Power Shield officially called, taken from Spore) as the head and it looks like the body is inspired by the insignia from the sides (from the Regen Deflector helmet from Spore).

I can imagine this thing as a Spore creature, in fact, perfectly feasible as one lmao.

Thanks for drawing that, I love it!!!
Thanks!
Lol iirc the protectors ( At least Dark Light? ) were made in Spore correct? I sort of assumed the head emblem was a spore thing, I admittedly don't know much about the game

Dark Light's original design came from Spore. This was one of her first designs (though not the first one)

1626897300769.png

This was a Baby Luigi with parts from Spore attached but you can see where the design got inspired from.

The other Protectors (not Dark Light) originally started as recolored clones of her (intended for Smash Bros.) until they eventually branched off and became their own things.

I've posted my history of them in this thread.

1627339588396.png

Short : Meme art you won't get
I'm in a scratch fangame team and whatever, that makes Mario & Luigi fan games... well we still haven't completed one game lol. I make concepts and do some 2D character art. So anyway we have a private group chat on gamejolt and we mostly uh [redacted]post, I spam animal crossing images a lot.
1627339919496.png
So Diana is pretty infamous with the team and I post E a lot so ta-da

1627922584328.png

Redd

So I found this image
1628267022435.png
I liked it so much that...
1628267068931.png
I drew my own worse version

1628533926798.png

1628533938989.png

1628533950499.png

1628533966967.png

1628533976101.png

1628556141827.png

Attempt at a Swamp Sparrow doing a dynamic pose
I went for very slight realism but it's still kinda stylized

1629507667280.png

wanted to draw a green heron character

reminds me of a night heron, but that bird character is so cute!

1630096437028.png

Designing of the Bunny Suit ditto character that I'm gonna use for the pokemon mafia game
all the forms are most likely gonna be loose or direct references to sumthin

1630236537516.png

Retweaked Kel from some story I wrote a long while back
Changed her glasses and her hair color
Messed around with her proportions
she has some fruit stuck on her horn because idk

1630269872471.png

Can't have Kel without Alex, Kel wish you could sometimes, but you can't
Changed him up massively

1630629178200.png

Art I made of the ditto I made for the mafia game that's going on

1632085559699.png

Ok so for fun I thought why don't I just make a fan-made Strategy Wing Banner because Idk I was reading the latest shroom and I liked the banners in each main section
I mean it isn't the right actual size to be a banner I think so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work as a banner but um if it does pfff idc u can use it lol if it doesn't well consider it some fanart
I went with a general shade of blue cuz uh I don't know I just thought it worked well against pink
I made sure to make the part that tells you what section this is contrast so I made the poster in-front orange
I put a good number of little references here and there
I'll just list some you can figure out the rest I don't mention
on the table @Hooded Pitohui ( Credit for their character ) has one of his hands on a poster of the cover of the first issue of Nintendo Power
To the right I drew a Rumble Pak and a sheet with just random button combos
Right under the candle I put a GBA
I put a cup of coffee and a baguette there because I was reading that Mario Wiki Lore Thread in Mindless Junk and at the end there's something about Hooded owning a lunchroom and they list coffee and sandwiches... well I drew some bread instead of a sandwich so idk why I brought that one up lol
In the back there's a ad of Waluigi Time Cereal ( @Waluigi Time credit for making Waluigi Time cereal and his oc on the poster )
The Perfect Brain Food so you can focus and hone those gamer strats
One of the books has a doodle of the Year of Luigi logo on it, you can assume it's about that year
err that's all I think is worth mentioning
oh and @Roserade for um being in the drawing, lmao

1632262587100.png

Bunny ditto, slight redesign lol
this character is fun to design with every transformation since Ditto is forgetful one trait of the last transformation usually carries over because ditto thinks it'll make up for the sloppy blob rendition of what it's trying to copy from memory
That's why it's still got the bunny ears
err most of the doodles around the main art have no bunny ears but uh dont mind them

New Piskel-2.png.png

I made a little Poochy 'Shroom Sprite
it's kinda of cluttered, never been the best at pixel art
the letters are just random symbols because I ran out of space lmao

1633207662167.png

Doodled a bird

Back