Koopamon

For my Koopamon 'Shroom section, Pokémon characters or Mario characters

• Pokémon characters

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Mario characters

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can any of you guys think of Mario enemies that can hypnotize? I need suggestions for drowzee and hypno. If I need any more suggestions, I'll either update this post or make a new post. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Please read the Koopamon 'Shroom section before reading this.

Mario decides to run the risk of using Fireball on the Squiggler. "Fire Bro! Use Fireball!" Called out Mario. The Fireball bounced once, twice, and then hit the Squiggler. "Yay!" Said Mario, relived it hadn't hit any grass along the way. However, as the Squiggler squirmed in fiery agony, it rolled into a bush. "Uh-oh." The bush caught on fire, then some grass near it caught on fire, and before long the whole forest was on fire. There were burning Stingbys, Squigglers and all sorts of other Koopamon, Bug Catchers with scorched nets and hats on fire, and everything was in chaos.
You idiot.

Last edited:
:toad:BREAKING NEWS!:toad: Some archived information from the Koopadex has been found! Unfortunately, we could not find any images of them, and some of their names are missing letters or have been scrambled! Let me know what Mario enemies you think these Koopamon are!

#109: Yoshi #???: ????? #148: ?ow?e? #100: Bo?-?mb #???: ??????? #094: Ki?? ?oo #109: Rotten Mu???oom #130: Dra??neel

Last edited:
Everyone.

I am sorry to have retired Koopamon, and looking back on it I quite enjoyed it. Thus I am giving you all the decision. I will either A) Continue Kooopamon in august, B) keep it retired, or C) start something else, maybe an art section or something (This choice is mainly up to me, I just wanted to make sure my content is still as liked as it was when I was in a three-way tie for third in most overall section votes with my horoscope). I am setting up a poll which will close in two week's time.

Thanks for reading and hopefully voting, and stay determined.

Everyone.

I am sorry to have retired Koopamon, and looking back on it I quite enjoyed it. Thus I am giving you all the decision. I will either A) Continue Kooopamon in august, B) keep it retired, or C) start something else, maybe an art section or something (This choice is mainly up to me, I just wanted to make sure my content is still as liked as it was when I was in a three-way tie for third in most overall section votes with my horoscope). I am setting up a poll which will close in two week's time.

Thanks for reading and hopefully voting, and stay determined.
Honestly, just do whatever you think you would get the most enjoyment out of. Writing for The 'Shroom is supposed to be fun, and I wouldn't suggest writing a section that your heart's not in anymore just because other people liked it. If you decide that you enjoyed writing Koopamon and miss doing it and want to return to it, great! If not, and you're just done with it and would rather do something else, that's perfectly fine too. But I think only you can make that decision.

Back