Mediocre wishes aren't always mediocre wishes

Granted. In fact, Megaverse has now become required reading in school districts across the world, which has inexplicably led to an increase in literacy rates as proven by test scores in all districts that have adopted the Mandatory Megaverse policy.

I wish that I could think of a decent enough wish to post: neither one that is exceedingly great nor one that is excruciatingly terrible, but one that is simply mundane.

Granted. In fact, Megaverse has now become required reading in school districts across the world, which has inexplicably led to an increase in literacy rates as proven by test scores in all districts that have adopted the Mandatory Megaverse policy.

I wish that I could think of a decent enough wish to post: neither one that is exceedingly great nor one that is excruciatingly terrible, but one that is simply mundane.
Granted, you post it.

I wish I was human.

Granted, it's far better than the games in that universe and Mario becomes a movie series, prompting Nintendo to become a movie studio.

I wish I had a MTN Dew

Granted, it's cursed water causing judges to only give you a 7.8/10 for any rating-based competition you enter ever for the rest of your life.

I wish we had a new Kirby game already.

Granted, but it's a spin-off.

I wish I had a RTX chip.

Back