Scribblenauts

My God, there are so many things in this game, it's not even funny. Notably:
Keyboard Cat, Longcat, Ceiling Cat, God, Cthulhu, and a giant pear that falls out of the sky when you write LOL WUT on the bottom screen. And here's a quote from Post #217:
[quote author=Feep]
I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES.
[/quote]

Seriously people, this game sounds epic.

TCY, you don't have to censor. We now have an option to turn the auto censor on/off. If people don't want to see swears, they can leave it turned off.

Feel free to un-censor the quote.

TCBY said:
Keyboard Cat, Longcat, Ceiling Cat, God, Cthulhu, and a giant pear that falls out of the sky when you write LOL WUT on the bottom screen. And here's a quote from Post #217:
[quote author=Feep]
I *bleep*ING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL *bleep*ING ROBOT ZOMBIES.

[/quote]

I don't think Keyboard Cat would be there, since it's an internet meme. While I am not even sure about those other types of cats, or the word suggestions that you made, you should FREAKING watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTEUbtgpIgo

Please take a note that vulgarity (cursing) is not allowed. Just saying.

RAP said:
TCBY said:
[quote author=Feep]
I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES.

I don't think Keyboard Cat would be there, since it's an internet meme. While I am not even sure about those other types of cats, or the word suggestions that you made, you should FREAKING watch this video!

[/quote]

RAP, there's now an option to turn the auto censor on or off.

We don't have to censor our curse words.

We can cuss now.

Jorge and I have decided to eventually e-mail the creator in an attempt to get Uniju in the game.

Expect updates soon.

TCBY said:
Jorge and I have decided to eventually e-mail the creator in an attempt to get Uniju in the game.

Expect updates soon.

HEY WAIT PUT ME IN TOOOOOO :-[

TCBY said:

Expect updates soon.
FACEPALM

I would want to say something else yet it would insult all anime lovers.

Lario, if you don't have anything good to say about the game, get out of the topic.

@SvS: We might be able to... but it depends. :(

Super Macho Man said:
RAP said:
TCBY said:
[quote author=Feep]
I *bleep*ING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL *bleep*ING ROBOT ZOMBIES.

RAP, there's now an option to turn the auto censor on or off.

We don't have to censor our curse words.

We can cuss now.
[/quote]

Oh, I wasn't actually talking about the forum. I meant the game that doesn't allow cursing words. :eek: Oh, and copyright and "proper" words.

BTW, did you know that there were 5 people that researched numerous words for the game by looking over dictionaries, Wikipedia, and other sources?1 ;o

1http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696607/5-People-Spent-6-Months-Researching-Words-For-Scribblenauts.html

Brie Loader said:
Lario said:
I would want to say something else yet it would insult all anime lovers.
Seriously have NO IDEA where you're going with that.
Judging that I wouldn't.

I get plenty of lulz from JewTube (YouTube) and DevianTART anyway...

RAP said:
TCBY said:
[quote author=Feep]

[/quote]
Internet memes are in the game. Keyboard cat is in it.

This game us coming out in portuguese! :D
...which would be awesome years ago when I knew extremely little english...

Lario said:

Somehow, "JewTube" sounds a mite antisemitist.

Seeing as this is Lario, it was probably meant that way.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Lario said:

Difinitions of JewTube:

1. Some site with videos on it and is possibly Jewish.

2. A term for YouTube used by the Weegees/Hitler/and other guys.

I like how you implies you were on topic yet you you first post was trolling another member without actually talking about the game.

On-topic: I really like the art style of this thing.

On-Topic: Going back (Foward just in case I forgot...) in time to kill zombie robots must be fun.

Too bad...

... you can get killed.

OMG, DO WANT! D:

Any information about the release date?

EDIT: Nevermind.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Lario said:

It sounds more Zionist than Anti Semetic.

I'll probably get it eventually, but not right away. I'm more interested in some of the other new games. It does look like it is probably fun, though.

Back