Scribblenauts

I'll probily get it too, it looks awesome. When I first saw the trailer, I thought this was going to be one of those dumb "learning to write games", but then the guy started beating up people with a crowbar, so I realised this game is much more hardcore than I thought.

ChaosNinji said:
I knew this would happen...

I've been told the combat and physics are terrible for the game. The novelty runs off in the first few minutes. ;-;

I've had these problems too. It's a cute game, don't get me wrong, I'm just not feeling all the hype.

I played around with the title screen on my friend's copy a bit. Honestly, I've had my fill of the game.

Giant enemy crabs are in it.

I want it.

Herr Shyguy said:
I typed in Weegee and got a plumber.
The programmers must've thrown in a couple in-jokes. Try typing other memes and see what happens. Hearing about this wants me to get the game even more. Not enough money for it. :(

Longcat and keyboard cat work. There's also an roflcopter.

Oh wow, typing Ridley gets you a turtle.

bump

Getting this for Christmas. Unfortionally my sister is also getting a copy, so my parents might end up finding a problem with the fact that you can hit people with crowbars and attach meat to babies to attract lions. :(

Scribblenauts Series

Ever played the Scribblenauts series? It's extremely fun but it sounds like the sequel is better because of improved controls and gameplay.

The cute novelty of Scribblenauts wore off after a while and I grew bored of it. Plus, the controls were awful.

Mason said:
I highly recommend Scribblenauts 2. Don't even buy the first one.

Sorry. You can just do so many more things. In the first one who you can only use nouns but in the second one you can do things like "exploding pregnant baby" and it actually works.

o_O
O_O WTF!?!

Back